It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

JERUSALEM – The U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees said Friday it has halted all aid shipments into the Gaza Strip due to interference by the ruling Hamas militant group. The U.N. Relief and Works agency said it made the decision after Hamas personnel intercepted an aid shipment for the second time this week. In a statement, UNRWA said 10 truckloads of flour and rice that had been delivered into Gaza on Thursday were taken away by trucks affiliated with the Hamas-run Ministry of Social Affairs. Earlier this week, Hamas police took thousands of blankets and food parcels meant for needy residents.

news.yahoo.com...

Welcome to the reality people. There is no Zionism. There is no "Palestinian" struggle. There is only the brutal thugs of Gaza, Hamas. The people of Gaza gave up their rights for protection. But when that happens you loose both.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety -- Benjamin Franklin

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Might I suggest changing the title of your thread to something even remotely close to the content it contains?

"Welcome to Reality" covers such a broad spectrum, its use here seems only meant to play on the curiosity of ATS members.

Lately it seems some just want to use this site as a war propaganda tool

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I suppose the elected government sequestering supplies from the UN is such a bad crime that we can excuse the Israeli slaughter of 1300 Palestinians? Hmmm....not really.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

The only propaganda in my post is Ben Franklin.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety -- Benjamin Franklin

That quote says it all -- the reality -- of the situation in Gaza. They gave up their liberty for temporary safety, and now the people of Gaza have lost both.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

That quote says it all -- the reality -- of the situation in Gaza. They gave up their liberty for temporary safety, and now the people of Gaza have lost both.

Actually the loss of freedom is a consequence of the Israeli wall, checkpoints and blockade.

If you say that they deserve punishment for voting for Hamas, that is defined as collective punishment and that is a war crime; anti democratic too.

The Palestinians lost more than their freedom, they lost their lives because of the Israeli bombardments. That is a war crime too.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I take it you don't know who Benjamin Franklin is? He was one of the founding fathers of the United States. So it is ironic they the quote is anti-democratic...is it not...

Everything is result of everything. The wall is the result of suicide bombers. And so on. I say over and over again people only hear "Palestinian" cries and bombs but not their struggle. Why is that? Because they have chosen to accept religious fanaticism instead of non-violent resistance. Actions speak louder than words and the world does not have time for suicide bombers and Hamas. If the people of Gaza ever want respect from the world community they need to stop hiding behind Hamas. The decision is up to them.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

ctions speak louder than words and the world does not have time for suicide bombers and Hamas. If the people of Gaza ever want respect from the world community they need to stop hiding behind Hamas. The decision is up to them.

Actually the world is disgusted by Israel's actions. Palestinians have a right to vote for whomever they want. You are one that sounds like a fanatic justifying the killing of civilians according to their voting habits. You have just made the position of zionists loud and clear;

you freely admit that civilians were the target of the Israeli war machine. Who are the terrorists?

The religion issue is strictly a zionist ploy to disassociate the struggle for freedom by Palestinians from the awareness of Americans. Palestinians Christians and Muslims fight zionism hand in hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The proper reply to my post is to not put words in my mouth. Re-read what I have said, I am starting to debate whether I should even hold a conversation with you after all your hate speech and propaganda posts.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

The proper reply to my post is to not put words in my mouth. Re-read what I have said, I am starting to debate whether I should even hold a conversation with you after all your hate speech and propaganda posts.

With whom are you starting to debate whether you should even hold a conversation
with me?

Genuine query.

[edit on 092828p://pm2843 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Isn't israel the ones who are bombing civilans ?

They're part of the NWO and we're just following suit.

new topics

top topics

join