It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose driving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have noticed that basicly solar systems travel in a direction that is in line with their spinning. However the pictures from the south pole telescope show a solar system travelling verticly in relation to its' spin. According to the normal movement of solar-systems this is not possable. Even if a very large mass passed under the solar-system in repultion the planets and sun rather than launching into a vertical direction away from object would instead turn and be drawn into the object. In other words it is impossable for thie solar system to move in this way.. Am I saying that it is not? No. What I am saying is that I believe my own version concerning the stories about the Annunaki and Nordics. I believe that the direction of the movement demonstrates an intelligence behind it. My huge claim is that someone might be in fact driving this solar-system without fear of consequences of their planet impacting another mass. I believe that they have controll of chronomonitor type technology which could achieve this monumental task without difficulty. I also believe that there is a way to communicate to them in an effort to gain intervention. An invitation that could be thought of as a device or a hieroglyph. It would take the resources of a government to impliment though.

new topics

join