It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff talks about the end of the American Empire on Alex Jones Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4:
www.youtube.com...

Well worth your time to listen to these. Whether you like Alex Jones or not, Agree with him or not. I think it matters not. Peter Schiff has an amazing track record. Everything he talks about is something I will seriously consider and think about.

I don't know how to embed vids. If someone wants to embed them for me, it would be great. Otherwise im off to search how to do it on here.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Its fairly simple to embed, must click the "Youtube Video" button copy the number part in the youtube video URL.

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=HjR9_VHgDcg&feature=channel_page

You wanna copy the "HjR9_VHgDcg" right after the = just before the &. Hope this helps.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by tensetek]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by tensetek]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tensetek

Usually I can't bear to listen to Alex and his ramblings, but Peter I completely agree with.

I've never thought I am very clued-up with how money and financial systems work, but I find that I've been thinking like him from the start, which gives me a confidence boost!

He is right of course. There is a struggle ahead either way, but government intervention is going to make things a lot worse.

The only aspect that I didn't agree with him on is civil unrest being caused when food is short or power fails. I think it could more easily come about by authority reaction to civil protest.

I'll forgive him this little oversight because I don't think he has a lot of experience in this (shown by his lack of discussion about the AMERO and NAU etc...).
I am certain that the majority of trouble will come about when people try to protest and the Police try to stop them. There are a lot of examples of regional American forces trying to quash any peaceful protest, they are no longer in place to protect and serve, they are in place to control.

As seen previously, all it takes is one documented event of police brutality or perceived injustice and the whole shebang goes to smeg and feathers.

I have said many times that it'll be March/April when this hits. And now the protests are planned for March.

There are a myriad of things that could cause it before then, but for now I'll stick to that estimate.

Just like Peter, I wish governments would allow the storm to pass rather than throw money at the storm clouds. But that's not going to happen.

By the end of the year I expect to see spending increase on Policing, National Guard, FEMA camps and anything else where they can divide the country between those who control through government paid employment, and those who are controlled by those people. There will be a divided nation of prisoners and their wardens.
Men will have to choose between working for the government to control the people, or being in a low paid, highly taxed job as a slave to them

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

well said...

I also dont agree with what he said about the North American Union. As a Canadian, I really don't want an NAU. He says that Canadians wont allow it. I can say that I wont allow it. I will fight to the death to prevent if I can find a suitable way of doing so. But I think it wont be a decision of the people. It will be a decision of a few people at the top. But I hope im wrong. I hope the people stand up and say NO

Has anyone else watched these? I don't really like Alex Jones, but Peter does most of the talking here. Its pretty annoying when Alex jumps in and interupts all the time though. But whatever Peter can do to get his message out is ok. But this is a wonderful listen. Best Peter Schiff audio ive heard in quite a while.

top topics

join