It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELLO, and a request for help with a new project.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi,
First of all, I've been visiting this place for a while now, and just decided to sign up.

I am writing on behalf of a UK based band Kinesis (www.kinesis-official.co.uk). We are currently putting together a website called 'You Are Being Lied To', which aims to give alternative perspectives on important issues. We are not trying to give all the answers, but merely to demonstrate that the truth does not stop at the mainstream media (indeed, it often doesn't even begin...). It's sad to think that many people do take what they read in the newspapers to be the indelible truth. We want to persuade them otherwise, and maybe even inspire them to question more often.

We are looking for essays, artwork, photography or even short films, using the title of the website as inspiration, and interpreting it in any way which you think will be original and interesting. Essays should not be less than 500 words, but I leave everything else to you.

Email contributions, or any questions you have, to [email protected]

Thankyou for your time.

Michael

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Welcome.

You might not get a good response if you ask for essays instead of introducing yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Michaelk ,hello and welcome check out BTS side of ATS you might find some good stuff there for your music or to talk about it aswell if you need anything send us a u2u have fun see ya around

join