It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What percentages are conspiracies true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been studying conspiracies seriously since 1995. What percentage of them do you believe are completely false, have some truth, are completely true.

My best examples for these are the Kennedy assassination which I believe is 100% true.

Elvis still alive or was alive after his reported death in "77 which I believe is 100% false.

9/11 which I believe there is some truth too.

My thoughts are 90% of conspiracy theories are false, 5% have some truth and 5% are completely or predominately true.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well that depends how you define completely true. Personally I think genuine conspiracies would be stuff like the Watergate scandal or Tuskegee study - things that were proven fact. Stuff like JFK is still open to debate.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Really if we knew that, they wouln't be conspiracy theories now would they?

Every conspiracy has some form of thruth to it. Fiction usually revolves around small truths.

Our biggest problem as the people who attempt to study and discuss these things, is trying to differ between the information and dis-information put uot there to purposely put us off track in finding the real truth.

Dont' believe everything you read rings true even more today than any other time.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm referring to those that are discussed openly here. In which, no Govt official was arrested or even facing arrest. There was legitimate reasons for a conspiracy. Death of Ron Brown, V.Foster, P.Wellstone. The DC Madam Deborah Palfrey Death. Chandra Levy, this list could go on forever.

tothetenthpower... notice I said what percentages... in your opinion.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by aceace]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
For me the only conspiracies I believe in are 1) JFK 2) The rise of Adolf Hitler 3) Origins of modern man

new topics

top topics

join