It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS crime and punishment amnesty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok i would like to throw a thought out to everyone here on ATS......

There is an excellent thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... about a young girl in Australia who wrote some graffiti on a business wall and has been jailed for 3 months (a first offence).

Now i and some others have said this is far too harsh a punishment, while some others have said she got what she deserved...... So i would like to put forward my naughty past and the punishments i received...... I would also be pleased if anyone else could also help on this too and declare any naughty stuff thats happend and post the punishment received....
If no one wants to admit anything that is fine but if we can have a sensible discussion on fair justice then the thread will serve its purpose

But if you could please comment on my acts and punishment and tell me if they where fair, over the top or not enough....
or

Number 1, 15 years old:

Stole 120 vehicle badges, e.g Mercedies, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Beatle, BMW etc, Causing 1500 GBP worth of damage..... Did this for fun because i was bored 1 day with friends (i know pathetic).

Arrested, Cautioned and after the investigating officer spoke to a number of the "victims" i was let off with the caution and apologised to most of the vehicle owners.......
or
Fair, unfair or not enough?

Number2, 17 yo:

Jailed for 3 days in the military guard room in Army basic training for not shaving properly (yes Military justice is far harsher i know)
or
?

Number 3, 19 yo:

Bounced 21 banking cheques in the Army NAAFI (Military shop same as a USA PX store).... Punishment recieved 21 days restriction of privileges
or
(punishment dished out by Major Matthew Titchner, KIA Iraq R.I.P

Number 4, 20 yo:
Negligent discharge of a SA80 5.56mm (blanks thankfully) on a military exercise...... Punishment was the option of going in front of the CO on a charge or a punch in the face by the meathead of a Platoon CPL..... I took the latter
or
?

Number 5, 25 yo:
Caught with a spliff by the cops in london....... Punishment caution
or
?

Thats about it but i would like to know if those where fair, unfair or not enough???????

Or what examples do you know of that where unfair, or to lenient?

And how about you?

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ran hash from Morocco to the Netherlands for 5 years. (How do you think it gets there?) Got caught once, did six months in a hole in the ground in Morocco.

I think it was air enough, but it was rather unpleasant.

Beat up a Copper while I was in the Army. He had made a mistake of identity and was being rather nasty to one of my troop. CCTV from a bank and eyewitnesses proved me to be in the right. Still did 28 days pokey for bringing the Army into disrepute...if that is at all possible.

Sealed up the toilet doors at school and flooded them neck high. Got caught and got spanked with my own gym shoe ( rubber plimsole )...Oooh Matron!

There is no way I'm signing in to cough to the first one, so I came by proxy.

These are the only three times I've been caught.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I'm not seeing a conspiracy, a scandal, or a cover-up here.

Also, the staff have discussed this and we don't believe the discussion of previously carried out illegal activities, and rating their relevant punishment in some form of strange popularity contest is appropriate to the forum.

As such - thread closed - pending review by an admin.

new topics

join