It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy in the Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Alright, I have spent alot of time thinking about it and it has made alot of sense to me.

What if every conspiracy that you have ever heard or read about was all a complete lie? What if who ever you think doesnt want you to know what you know told you a lie? How do we know that what we see in everyday life is the actual truth? Pictures we see could all just be what they wanted us to see because they knew that we wouldnt be able to see what they actually know! Think about it, pitcures of the moon, stars, galaxies, or anything else in the universe could be what everyone at his site is looking for but we just didnt know what we were looking at? What if everything was put there so we would be miss guided from the truth that was there at the beginning? What if we have been shown aliens, UFOs, or any other thing imaginable and we just didnt see it as the truth?

Speculations on the government are some of the widest things one could look into. Opinions are so broad and expanded that there is no way to know that we dont already see the truth everyday without knowing what we are looking at. The only way we know that we are alive is that we can feel pain, isnt it? What if everything or everone is right? What if all gods do exist? That we did evolve. What if we know the truth but its just so ridiculously ordinary that we have no way of seeing it as possible? It is very similar to the story of the blind men and the elephant. They were all so sure that what they felt was what they knew as reality that they werent fooled otherwise.

Comments and criticism is widely appreciated! Thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i have a suggestion, watch the episode of south park, the 9-11 one where they suspect someone in the show of being one of the masterminds, hilarious. Anyway that should pretty much say it all. They beat you to the question/answer i thinkk.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yo dawg, I heard you like conspiracies so I put a conspiracy in yo conspiracy so you can be scared while you be scared.

join