It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European largescale Mindcontrol experiment starts in Sweden and Finland???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Today a friend of mine wrote me an E-Mail where he talked about the subject that in Sweden the Energy-Industry will start to handout boxes to the households to have a better track over their energy consumption.
But he said he read that these boxes together form a kind of big HAARP antenna.
So i did a google search on this matter and realy found something about this goin' on in Sweden and maybe Finland too.
Are there some Swedish/Finish people here which have more information on this matter?

Source1
Source2

From Source1
Digital electric Meter-the “Eshelon Meter”, a PLC System of the Televent Company is being installed in every house in Sweden and Finland under the disguise that it will make it easier to read the consumption of electriciy through the internet directly from the meterbox. Thats how things are sold to Naive Europeans and no one realy bothers even to ask a question. Sweden, Finland and the other Nordic countries have always been the play and exprimental ground of the NWO before applying the same within the rest of their domain. The posted article offers some explanarion as to how Europeans are being transformed into Sheeple.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It could be but to know for sure we have to see how they act.

If we see someone in there killing a person and eating their flesh or something strange then that machine could be the cause.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I just came back to Finland, and I will digg in to this issue... But so sheeple are people around here, that articles or research, not even information from these, or any new boxes I havent heard in here. ( We have many already...)

If they start to put some new boxes to our houses, I will broke one to small pieces and send all technical specifications and pictures from it to the internet, linking data with this article. Lets see then... I will keep my eyes open.

Finland really is so police state these days... I am shocked how people are so blinded from the truth, and what is happening around us. Brainwashed with 99% lies and entertainment, situation in here doesnt look good at all!

Thanks from warning!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

If they start to put some new boxes to our houses, I will broke one to small pieces and send all technical specifications and pictures from it to the internet, linking data with this article. Lets see then... I will keep my eyes open.

Thanks from warning!

Good for you janus, look forward to your report

[edit on 1/2/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This will happen in Norway also. I dont remember the date but it will be mandatory to have theese devices installed for remote metering for all their customers.
Talked to a engineer at my local power company and this gives them some proplems how to solve this. Especially in rural areas they dont know what technology will fit most. They do not want too many types of devices either. He said they could use GSM/gprs, Zigbee or some sort of ethernet (wired or wireless) boxes. Using ethernet was a simple solution if the customer already had a broadband connection, but many didnt have that. For instanse many elder people did not have internet connections.
For such cases (and maybe all) they were looking at some type of wireless mesh technolgy that they had connected to the switchbox/meter.
The wanted one solution they could operate without to be depended on their customers broadband etc.
Maybe its the mesh solution they want to implement in Sweden and Finland?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
At the very least they just cut a lot of meter reading jobs. Bad move folks, it will create a hell of a mess when those digital meters malfunction.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It doesn't even say what it is supposed to do, just that it is "Evil mindcontrol-thing". So: What is it supposed to do?

new topics

top topics

join