It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a good History lesson for everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I was doing my normal scanning of the net and came across some vary interesting facts of who is behind all this economic collapse and a true History Lesson. I will not get into it for it is rather long.

Sorry for the pop up on these pages.

The ADL ruthlessly leans on governments throughout the world to pass hate crimes legislation, as they are scared that the criminal cabal that is Israel and the Rothschilds is being exposed more and more on a daily basis, predominantly on the internet. Their job is to protect this criminal netowrk and what better way to do it than by passing laws in which anyone who exposes a Jewish criminal becomes a criminal.

The DEA issues a report that Israeli spies, posing as art students, have been trying to penetrate US Government offices. Police near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in southern Washington State stop a suspicious truck and detain two Israelis, one of whom is illegally in the United States. The two men were driving at thigh speed in a Ryder rental truck, which they claimed had been used to, "devlier furniture."

The bilderberg's

www.bilderberg.de.tt...

The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel

www.the7thfire.com...

Or if you prefer to listen to it............Jan 29, 2009 - Hour 1&2

Replublic Broadcasting Network

Now we know who's to blame.....

new topics

join