It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack (Satan?) Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Man is here!

Sensationalism prevails as the 2nd most AWESOME President since George W. Bush arrives to the sound of Trumpets!!

Mr Obama is here and the telephone lines are going wild with Internet Based Information!

Is Mr Obama the Saviour we've all been waiting for?!

Is the Big 'O' infact a cunning member of the Elite who wants nothing more than to sink his claws into one of the biggest Countries in the World?

Could he be the Messiah that some have waited for? Oh, let it be!

Perhaps the 'Man' is the Devil in disguise, and we are all doomed!!??

Shiver 'me Timbers Boys and Girls, so much has been prophecised, publicised, manipulated and bastardised that we can't tell for certain, even in these times of trouble and change!!

So, the question(s) I ask is(are) this(these): Who do you think Obama is really? Remember, honesty is the best policy. How long do you think this political Uber President could last? If he lives up to what most people WANT him to, my nelly, he could be a 10 term President.

Other answers along with other questions, express yourself.

This could be the beginning....

ALL HAIL OBAMA!!

JOIN THE CULT!!

IT'S OKAY, I MAY BE JOKING!!

THANKYOU!!

(exits to the sounds of cheer)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You sound paranoid. Not just concerned, but paranoid and that's not good because the definition of paranoia is:

1. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission

2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others

Meaning, you should be ignored...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I don't think he is the devil but maybe his father was.
I mean, kinda like one of those Exorcist movies where the devil was actually a demon from Africa named Pazoosu.
That would make Obama the son of the devil.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by urkidding
Meaning, you should be ignored...

Ahhh yes, paranoia. Many people here on this site have it, doesn't mean they should be "ignored". I'm sure you'll find that out seeing as you've only become a member TODAY. Welcome to ATS by the way.

Who is Obama? He's another human being in my eyes. Seems like every time some important person comes into the spot light, they're automatically labeled the "Anti Christ" or the devil him self... OH MY GOD!!!!! (Look at my avatar).

I hope he does well, time will only tell.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nevermind though that president of usa is poweful enough so that every single president usa has ever had has been labelled satan by some. It reminds me of a bible verse in book of revelations. It tells that anyone who says he is a messiah will not be one. Another verse tells that anyone who knows who is what will not know.

new topics

top topics

join