It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Station Chief in Algeria Accused of Rapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

CIA Station Chief in Algeria Accused of Rapes

abcnews.go.com

The CIA's station chief at its sensitive post in Algeria is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for allegedly raping at least two Muslim women who claim he laced their drinks with a knock-out drug, U.S. law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Officials say the 41-year old CIA officer, a convert to Islam, was ordered home by the U.S. Ambassador, David Pearce, in October after the women came forward with their rape allegations in September.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting that I haven't heard anything whatsoever about this even though it claims the woman's allegations were made in September. The fact that they have videotapes of the rapes basically means this piece of crap is toast. Unfortunately, it does nothing to help our relations with the Muslim world...

I say simply hand him over to the Algerian government and let them stone him or cut off his head or whatever it is they do to rapists there. (hopefully they won't do the same to the women who were the victims as we've seen other Msulim nations do...)

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Scum like this give the rest of us americans a bad name. Also, I have always said there was something wrong with the alphabet agencies(tho i wanted to join the fbi after watching x files as a kid) seems they don't do as good a job screening out violent offender like people as they think they do

join