It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror Project 77

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Mirror Project 77

Could this be the greatest find of all time? What do you think? My normal meticulous checking procedures have been blocked in this case. - Jonathan Gray

DISCOVERY 4 MILES DEEP?

The reported discovery was made in a 4-mile deep mine in Russia.
(By comparison, in the USA ancient man-made items have been discovered 2 miles deep.)

A miner came up with what looked like one of those fire proof security boxes that people put their valuables in.

Just the fact that something like this could be found so far down in the earth was shocking enough, but once the x-rays were done and they finally decided to open it, the shock was just beginning.

My informant (name protected) reports:

“Inside the box was a mirror, or at least it looked like one. It was not glass though. It sounded and looked like gold metal, but so smooth and shiny that it looked like a gold mirror.

It was approximately 5 inches by 8 inches by ½ inch thick. It had a gold edging around it, but no seam could be detected.

“After x-rays of the ‘mirror’, it appeared to be hollow but the inside of it troubled the minds of some, because in the center was something that looked like a circuit board.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Never heard of the existence of the mirror...
perhaps some members know's moore about it?

if it is for real it would be a great find..and certainly would it give food for further discussion about time capsules left behind from former civilisations
i am very curious to the post the members will make...
hopefully it issend a hoax

(visit the link for the full news article)
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Here I found the article:
www.niburu.nl...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
there's no source associated with your snippet, please link the source in your next post, in the meantime... moving from alternative breaking news to general conspiracy

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Glad to see someone has some integrity. Definitely not the OP, that's for sure, or he/she/it would have posted this instead. Think there's a tiny difference between '4 miles deep' and '4 miles from entrance of mine'.

Mirror Project 77

There has been a correction to the story as follows:-

I must apologise to you. My newsletter two days ago
included this sentence: "The reported discovery was made
in a 4-mile deep mine in Russia."

That was careless of me. What I should have said was that
"The reported discovery was made 4 miles from the surface
in a mine in Russia." That is, 4 miles from the entry point.

To repeat the difference, the location of the find was not
4 miles vertically down, but rather, as was their practice,
the miners descended down the deep mine shaft, and then
travelled horizontally inside the mine drive to their work
location which was 4 miles from the entrance.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just noticed on another forum, a correction was made to the statement.

The discovery was not made "4 miles deep", but 4 miles away from the entrance of the mine. So the workers went down the mine, and then took horizontally shaft, leading them 4 miles away from the entrance to make their discovery.

Also the terms 'Urim and Thummim" were given for some nice and interesting google-finds.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is some description of the source, guess we have people here who could figure out who fits this description and tell us if he is credible ?

Actually, at this point I want to note that he is not a biblical archeologist as stated originally in this post. His title is International Explorer, Archeologist & Author. In his recent works he has noted several archeological findings that fly in the face of Christianity as we know it today. I think people take him as a biblical buff because of his fascination of a world wide flood. He points out how fossiles of sea creatures can be found on the peaks of mountains and stuff like that.

His biggest find is a map that dates to 5,000 years old that shows an aerial view of earth that you can lay a grid on. It is just as precise as maps produced by our satellites today. What's more is the map shows the land mass that is beneath the ice in Antarctica. I've read where we hadn't been able to properly map that land mass until recently with the use of thermal technology by satellites. With this specific find, there is an actual map to prove his theories.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post anything about him here like his name or website so everyone can check it out for themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oops, just noticed his name is here in the quote ?

Sorry but on the other forum i read the article his name was not given and there was some speculation about him.

My mistake

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The original source is

Beforus

With some pretty starling claims to be sure,

Heart Transplants 2000 yrs ago!

Walking and running robots in ancient Greece!

lots of similar stories all as "Amazing" as the above and original OP,

However besides giving list upon list of these stories you wont get the answers lol unless you give the guy $27 on a vrey insecure site, and also give friends email address's

If this was true just one of his claims, and he had research and proof, he wouldnt be attempting to sell the info like this but would publish the lot in the most best selling book of all time.

He does claim Rense personally endorsed it, however I am saying email and $ phishing.

Elf

[edit on 27-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Yeah, the entire site is designed as a selling machine,

"Catch the JOY of Discovery!!!" yeah, catch it, while we catch your money on our way to the bank...

May 1985. Archaeologists had just cracked open a Han Dynasty tomb in the Feng-huang Mountains. They excavated further. .. unaware that something peculiar was happening behind them. And then the shock……. What sent these scientists into a tizzy? Would you like to know?

And if you would like to know, gives us your email address for marketing purposes and we'll let you know, along with several more offers from our partners...

The site is full of more and more of the same old marketing tricks and nothing more, a lot of far out claims, too good to be true stuff and nothing else..

It is easy to see what this is really about, someone trying to make some cash, really, who would believe these claims? well yeah, maybe some will do and even some will send cash, but, hopefully it will stop soon.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Emipie

As far as the site goes, I believe the fellow picked it up from another source, irregardless, the information is very, very interesting.
From what little I know about the Bible, and the pre-flood hostory, both of which I've studied for 30 years, it would be very difficult for someone to hoax something like this up. There is too much factual information here that I don't believe a hoaxer would be intersted in taking the time, or even knowing the existense of, to "proove it up" as we say. I believe the story is probably true. From studying Russian I know that the pharase "my life will not be worth a coin" is from Eastern European venacular. This could also just prove that the "hoaxer" is also Eastern European.
But, the arguments with Adam, being the cheif reasoning for their departure, from the rest of the group, whose "glow has not diminished" as these folks had. Their lost powers that their grandchildren don't even believe they ever had. Jesus himself had the power to transport himself, that these people say they once had but had now also lost. Jesus also had this "glow" on the Mount of Transfiguration story, and he was also referred to as the 2nd Adam.
Their fear now in losing the rest of their powers being the reasoning for leaving this record of their family in this "time capsule" all says to me that this was not made up by someone who wasn't actually there to witness all of this. Their unfamiliarity with death, when they comment on the lush foliage at Zan that had vanished from the earth. These people have never seen or known of death before. These changes, as the writer refers to them, that have come about so fast in their life, to a point that now they say this great fear has come upon them. No, not the kind of story a hoaxer would be smart enough to think up nor know the facts behind. No hoaxer wouldn't write this story. This author I believe is a genuine human being from our own planet and is exactly who he says he is, the great-great-grandchild of Adam writing in the year 800. His comments about Adam and God and the old religious ways are arguments that have been going on for longer than we realize. This man is very confused about the real historical truth and attemps to refute what they have been taught by Adam.
As I stated in the beginning, I've spent over half of my life studying this kind of stuff becasue I was a stone mason and I know that we are not even close to having the technology or the know-how to duplicate the building of the pyramids much less, the even older structures that one finds on this planet. We had to saw one Egyptian temple into fourths in order to move it because we didn't have the equpment to lift the solid blocks that had been cut and moved there 4000 years earlier!
The odds of us evolving are the same odds you would have if you took the pieces of the P.C. you're reading this on right now and put them in a box and shook them up until you had an operationg P.C. It can't, didn't happen that way. Cute little story, but that's not how it happened.
There was an Atlantis, and there was an Eden. And if you look at it closely & long enough, you'll see how both are, can be, & were true.
Open your mind, examine everything as if it were a lie, then "prove it up" if you can. Don't just take my word for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok... I have seen the data and photos on the project 77 gold mirror! Years ago I sent a message to Jonnathan Gray asking if he had heard about it and if he thought it was for real or not. He had heard about it but that was all I got from him.
After I saw the information on the project it was removed and I could no longer retrieve it but have good memory on the subject...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dingobox
Why not make a new thread, rather than reviving one that's been dead for 6 years, without really adding any new information?

new topics

top topics

join