It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Uses Vulgar Language As She Is Charged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by Blogstalker
When she complains about how she is treated, she refers to her color not her stature.

That's true but I think she was using the 'N' word not as a racial slur, but as a term to mean someone of lower class. Remember she was talking to a black guy, so it's more a social put down than a racist one imo.

Yes you are probably right, she would probably pull what ever "card" she thought would work.

I thought the black officer showed great restraint, not sure I could have.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As someone already said that judges and cops are treated different than the rest of us when caught committing crimes "usually". Black or White it does not matter as they seem to think they are above the law and above the rest of us because of their social standing. That has been going on since I was a wee lad.

As far as expecting Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton to say anything about this....don't hold your breath because they wont. It's not that I thin k they are racist toward white people it is because I feel they are nothing more than opportunist and will use a situation using the race card to get more face time on TV. I don't think either one of them cares diddly about African Americans. They only care how much air time they get.

[edit on 1/27/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

you've noticed that too huh?
it's too bad they're used as examples of civil rights advocates.
the difference between them and king is that king spoke out on behalf of anyone who was treated unfairly. regardless of skin tone.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

I don't focus on the language.. drunk people say some crazy stuff. Anyone who has drank can attest.

I am more concerned with a judge drunk driving, and hitting a patrol car at that lol... it could have been a van at an intersection with an entire family, and should not be taken lightly.

For that, she should be fired.

Negro-itis lol ... some of her remarks are pretty funny..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by heather65

Exactly I have always felt Dr.King...God rest his soul had not just African Americans at his heart...but all of humanity. He was and ever shall be one of the greatest human beings to walk this Earth.The thing about him is his message still carries on today.

[edit on 1/27/2009 by CaptGizmo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join