It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whispers in the Wind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yea, i know its 3AM but i can't sleep so i'll just spend my time here

My question is has anyone ever heard a "whisper in the wind"? A handful of times, it seems like i would heard snippets of a conversation. Sometimes i went to the other bedroom to see if the TV is on..sometimes it is, sometimes it aint, and other times i just shrug and go on doin what im doin.

These aren't voice's in my head (at least i hope not, lol
), nothing or no one is telling me to do anything violent or the like. It's just that sometimes i'll catch a word or two said by someone with no one around.

Have anyone else experienced anything similar?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Yes, all the time, but it's more like a radio for me that I can tune on and off, usually when I'm not very distracted I will hear it. I also could not sleep.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Funny that you post this. I had this happen just last night. I was at home, in my office. It was about 4am. I walked from my kitchen back to my office and I heard a whisper "Hey... come here". Now, my wife sleeps with the door open so I just assumed it was her. So I go into the bedroom and she is out cold... then I got goosebumps.

I realize it was probably some odd noise that my mind turned into said whisper, but it was VERY clear and hard to mistake. I am just trying to justify the moment of strangeness.

Very odd indeed.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
wow

that's pretty damn creepy..

i mostly hear voices talking when i'm drifting off to sleep - people's voices, tidbits of conversations.. voices that i don't recognise - sometimes i hear my name being called. i used to hear it being yelled all the time when i was younger but only when i started to go to sleep... i don't think i'm schizophrenic - at least i don't show any classic signs..

i've read of people hearing entire conversations of people who, say, had abided in a certain room but had moved out days before..

it's unnerving to think what exactly could be making those noises...

top topics

join