It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackJack-Disgusting Nuclear Fearmongering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

This here is the second in a 3 part series(I believe). Part 1 was released a week or two ago. Both parts have been released in the London Telegraph Online Edition, Culture and Arts section. I find this to be neither culture nor art. It looks like the work of an amateur. I'm not sure of some of the symbolism either. Part One Takes place on June 21, which is the summer solstice(a date many claim to be very important to the Lucefarian Elite). The van in part One has a logo on the side, New Dawn.
In Part Two, we get nukes dropped in 6 major N. American cities, followed by the preview for Part Three, where we see a tiny passport in the bottom right that reads "Union of North America." Also, the wierd flag is present. Anyone else find this distasteful and shameful?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by siryancelot]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm new here and not sure how to link the video in....I'll keep trying, but you can go to YouTube, search BlackJack London Telegraph and it'll come up. Sorry!
*****I was able to upload it*******

[edit on 26-1-2009 by siryancelot]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i agree. it is rather disturbing to me to see this. is there any info as to what the purpose is/who created it? I couldn't find any attribution, which I would think an artist would want, right?

What worries me is that it is one of those ever increasing possibilities. Lord knows that weapons seem to have a way of disappearing, sometimes with the assistance of covert government groups, sometimes with the assistance of disenfranchised or impoverished soldiers. WMDs are no different.

So as i sit here, i find myself thinking...is this fear mongering or forewarning?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I tend to wonder the same...fearmongering or forewarning? I think its some sort of psychological mindf*** to see how we respond. Like I said, the symbolism is strange, and the fact that it was anonymously put on their online paper is stanger. Its a world class newspaper, nothing is truly anonymous......someone had to give this to the editor, correct? Can't wait for part 3, to see how they mess with us some more.

new topics

top topics

join