It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanic Conspiracy Revisited.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
After searching ATS for titanic conspiracy threads, I found a few with none mentioning this link whatsoever which gives all the reasons why the titanic was in fact the Olympic.
www.titanicconspiracy.com...

I just thought i would bring it to your attention in case no one has read it. Read both pages , of the story tab if you want some of the facts surrounding the incident. It is somewhat a long , very informative read which might get you bored halfway through but try and hold strong.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

I actually have a conspiracy theory of my own. One which when I have time I will actually write down, type up and post in a thread here...

Peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

when I watched this video... I started to believe that there is a good chance the conspiracy was true.

I'm still on the fence however...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
well coming from titanic town ... and knowing some old shipyard men i, run this theory by them at the WELDER,S (H&W) social club. one of the best theory,s i heard was when OLYMPUS & TITANIC,s screw,s and massive drive shaft,s, were cast they where a one off mould in the foundry on the yards site... bearing in mind they were the only two liner,s that were triple screw, drive. the engne set up would be unique, for those who work on diesal/electric power unit,s would know it,s a complex balance between the major inturnal compononts, anyway,s the damage olympus took not only unjiged her back it also jigged her starboard prop&screw alinment.. so on that theory alone. this is a cracking conspiracy in it,s own right

join