It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Interview with a Vampire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Real Interview with a Vampire!

www.ufodigest.com

With all the new shows out concerning Vampires I thought it might be interesting to find someone who claimed to actually be a Vampire!

I knew there were sites and even chat rooms on the Internet with those who live the life style of the Vampire. I decided to try to find a real life Vampire to interview and write about.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was finding this entire idea of interviewing a Vampire quickly losing its appeal. I tried at first with curious gusto to visit the different Vampire based chat rooms. Some met me with cold indifference- others out and out hostility. A few even threw me out of the room before I opened my mouth or typed one word. I began to lose hope this idea of a Vampire interview would take place and gave up trying to join in on their closed chat societies.

One night before I shut down my computer I noticed one of these Vampire chat rooms open. I decided to go in and give it one more attempt. I just sat in the room and listened this time. I made no attempt at all to join in. On the voice option a woman was talking who sounded normal and rational. I listened to her for a while and thought she was by far the nicest most interesting speaker I had heard to date in any of these Vampires based Chat rooms. I kept her ID with hopes of making contact with her outside of the chat room confines.

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Soon enough, you will find this thread infested by people saying "There is no such thing as Vampires!".

Just ignore them.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Groovy story. heh heh

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Soon enough, you will find this thread infested by people saying "There is no such thing as Vampires!".

Just ignore them.

It's true.
Vampires aren't real and, people claiming that they are real should just be ignored.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Just ignore them.

It's true.
Vampires aren't real and, people claiming that they are real should just be ignored.

Apparently, you know this for a fact? Amazing. Care to share your knowledge and reasons for them not existing..?

"Deny Ignorance", a wonderful statement for this board, is it not?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I've seen Mr Grumpy's movements amongst these boards previously. It's a case of taking his word for it...hmm

Right, back to reading - and it seems to have covered what info is on the net these days anyway. But definitely kudos to him. If it is helping him in collating info for research then good for him

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Actually, it is the other way around.

We can't prove a negative, in this case that Vampires don't exist. For you to claim they do, however, requires you to submit the proof of the statement.

Denying Ignorance goes both ways.

You might think it ignorant to disbelieve something just because you haven't seen any proof of it. I think it is ignorant to believe in something in the first place without any sort of proof or factual background.

I'll take my leave now. Have fun discussing how cool Twilight and Underworld are though, I'm sure it will add a lot to cryptozoology.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just don't think Vampires count as Mythical Beasts.

Here's 2 places over on BTS that fit a vampire perfectly.

Folk Tales & Urban Legends Discussion Forum

Fantasy & Science Fiction Discussion

There's even a place to go on BTS if you're worried that you might be a vampire.
Health & Wellness Discussion Forum

Please, quit clogging up the cryptozoology forum with vampire threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Just ignore them.

It's true.

Apparently, you know this for a fact? Amazing. Care to share your knowledge and reasons for them not existing..?

"Deny Ignorance", a wonderful statement for this board, is it not?

I believe that there's a slight chance vampires exist, I just personally think these kind of threads are more hilarious than interesting-

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ZikhaN]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Vampires schmampires, woopty freakin do.
I' m sick of vampires, they are over rated,
Every time I turn around there is another vampire movie, I'm up to here with vampires.
I'm even getting sick of the mummy movies too but still nothing compared to the sucky vampires.
Hell I'd even settle for a good werewolf movie for a change
But what would really be awesome would be a long awaited modern day Frankenstein movie.
Just no more vampires, enough already, they suck!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ok - where is this ` interview with a vampire ` ???? i clicked the link and all i got was 4 pages of meandering paraphrased generalities that had no idea where it was going or what it was hoping to acheive

it was an essay , not an interview - that contained more of the interviewers thoughts or feeklings and interpretations of ` vampirism ` than any actual facts

and not a single first person quote from ` red force ` or was it red farce ?

just my opinion - but the most pathetic peice of gobbledy gook , masquerading as an interview i have seen for a while

EDIT :

oh and as others have pointed out - not a single shred of evidence of its veracity - you are required to unconditionally accept it at face value

she has seen a pic of his fangs ? whell WOW ! i guess that makes every one who orders from this site a " real " vampire too

a photo cannot be accuratly analysed to determine if ` fangs ` are reall or fake - ideally you would need a rental examination PLUS x-ray to be sure that it is a un modified fang

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well those psychic ones certainly are real.

This site is full of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
On some channel, some guy had interviewed a girl who claimed to be vampire.
She explained that vampires aren't as you think . She said she is nocturnal and she loves the taste of blood. They went into the history and figured that Dracula was real. He was just a scary guy or something.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It might be a real interview with a person who thinks they are vampire but vampires aren't real and never have been.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by -zLFz-

yeah, i like rare steak and stay up late, often drinking a lot, but that hardly makes me a vampire.

Vlad the Impaler

join