It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd observations with Obama Inauguration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
budgallant.wordpress.com...

Seems that some of the elite seated behind Obama with Bush, Clinton, and company, concealed their identities during the inauguration. This blog post shows a couple examples and the original picture is here: gigapan.org...

If anyone wants to use the zoom feature and see if they can find others.

Seems pretty weird to me.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by bedward93]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
By the E-lite? you meen the Economic-lite that dimm?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I saw a post like this yesterday. I thought this happened is because dozens
of pictures were put together via photoshop and some movements had been
made between the individual shots. I don't believe that the high res, super
photo is one shot.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It wouldn't have anything to do with the cold at all would it??

Have a look around on the panorama pic, there are many people with scarves over their faces, cameramen, random people in the crowd and some of the VIP guests.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You do know it was freezing cold that day, don't you? That would explain the scarves across the face. If I had been there, I would have covered my face.

As regards the "digital editing", cluckerspud already got it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sure it was cold, but seems like in such an environment and with heightened security, wearing dark sunglasses and covering your face completely might be noteworthy. There's not that many I see doing that... also saw a guy looking like a sith lord in that picture wearing a black hood... lol.

I wasn't aware of how this picture was put together. Seems plausible there'd be some distortion in that case, but it seems like it is also fairly localized as well. Maybe it is nothing. I just stumbled across it and thought it was odd. Seems reasonable to me some of the people there might not want their faces on the internet, such as the guy standing by the military and who i assume is secret service. Who knows?

Wish I could find more background on where that picture came from, and who made it.

new topics

top topics

join