It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There have been a few posts about Starbucks volunteer campaign but I haven't seen that anyone's posted their promo video. Not sure it fits under the realm of "conspiracy" but it's definitely propaganda.

www.youtube.com...

Here's what I caught:

00:15 - hands making "black power" fist.
00:35 - turning globe with "CHANGE" written acrosse the US
00:48 - promotion of compact flourescent light bulbs
01:01 - promotion of ethanol
01:13 - black hand pushes red button
01:23 - Obama quote, "We're the one's we've been waiting for" in lyrics
01:48 - World falls into black hand
-the next three are a group
01:50 - the black hands in the center open up and a "hope/change" star launches, it goes up until on the left we see 3...2...1 around 01:57.
01:57 - countdown begins, then after one, the next animation is an explosion in the lower left at 1:59
01:59 - explosion in lower left corner, then behind the explosion there's another "hope/change" "missile" that goes up.
-end of group
02:12 - promotion of "alternative" sexual orientations

For the record, I don't have a problem with anyone's skin color, orientation, or religion. Those items noted above are only notes of symbolism not judgments on that which is symbolized.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

HaHa!!

Propaganda yea you could say that, they must be wanting some of that TARP money and some of the stimulus package that they gov is cooking up.

Honestly that made me want to

I think the Obama admin needs to come to grips that he only got 52% of the vote and there are still 48% of people out there that can get really sick of all this fast.

join