It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I have Telepathy, seriously seriously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OK, I might have a brainpacemaker in my head (newsday said 30,000 already in people) and whether it was overdosing on shrooms repeatedly making my brain sick for awhile , neighbors shooting my implant with sound radar gun or the FBI getting ahold of technology and pirateing it trying to destroy me I think something is going on. If the circuitry was altered in several possible ways it could show surprising things if it was connected to conciousness.
Do your thoughts emit sound in your own head even tiny ones with something that could pick up whispers 100 feet away could you listen to the thoughts? If you try you can change the range of sound in your mind from slight to screaming. Their is language and conciousness we are all connected to electrical signals interpretted from our brain the organ usually in the first language we learn. If you had a small piece of circuitry attached to your brain which could serve as a 2 way radio, a satellite beacon attached to conciousness sending telepathic backlash or a target to aim a sound radar gun to hear thoughts like a mic then theoretically this could all be possible.
Like that movie with robin williams where he has to rearrange tapes of peoples lives in their head for a funeral profession and sometimes he finds something he is not supposed to. Shows people brushing their teeth looking at a mirror through their own eyes. Like something that could be new astronaut tech or human mech tech or like camera picture phone.
Anyway I have reason to believe one might be on with me either everywhere I go or at my house and I needed to rally the masses to help me get it shut off because this shouldnt be possible and is a violation of my rights, and any thoughts or feedback will be welcome. We gotta take the power back. And just for the record my powers consist of uncontrollable projection I cant read other peoples minds, move things with my mind, or start fires with my mind yet until they manifest.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
These "brainpacemakers" are also used to help treat Major Depression. Are you sure your depression hasn't gone into Paranoid and delusional?..

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The first I heard of these brainpacemakers was in Newsday they said 30,000 were already in people so I dont know that much about them, but it might help stuff fit. It could just be my neighbors playing games with radar guns on several instances I heard them being powered down and them trying to mess with me when I was alone its just this has been going on awhile at times I question if they are reacting to my thoughts and abstracts of speech which might make sense outside of the house and just couldve strategically been pushed to on edge. I was just wondering if they were real if anyone knew about them or were tracing me and could help me out with this problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Not the most reliable of sources. But should get you started.

As with any electrical device I am sure there are ways for them to be interfered with. but, I wouldn't put to much credence into your claims

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Telepathy means to receive or send thoughts (feelings) to another. It's "thoughts without words". If any species or animal has telepathic abilities and no spoken language they wouldn't think with words. If you're able to know what another is thinking, you don't have to speak the same language. Hope that makes sense.

Replicating telepathy with advanced technology would be techlepathy.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was already researching brain pacemakers when I saw your reply I will check it out. I never really heard of this and I thought they just might not have mentioned it to people I had 3 hemmorrages when I was younger and a hole drilled in my skull and neurosurgery. I dont know if this would look like a heart attack to the brain, I could be adding up to many abstracts though. My neighbors are throwing fits sometimes in their houses sometimes I swear it looks like they are responding to my thoughts. Sometimes when I go to get cigarettes I can here some people from their houses saying "go home" or generally upset over something. It could just be a problem I have locally cause I feel more at ease further away I am just on guard can they hear me most of the time they move seemingly oblivious sometimes I will get messed up speech though or circumstantial that might fit in a box. This doctor heard her say "Frankenstein gale".

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think we all are capable of telepathy ... and much more .. POW since you find people react to your thoughts .. use it to project what you want to experience always. I sense you're anxious about this and 'fear' or any 'negative' emotion (thought) is going to be projected back to you in your life (we all experience this some more than others imho some notice , some don't) .. So if that's true.. then create what you want to experience. imagine it , feel it .. good "positive' thoughts.. emotions and feelings .. send this out instead of anything negative and you'll create exactly what you want to experience instead of what you don't.. even the littlest thing.. the simplest thought , it all comes down to the 'golden rule" do unto others.. and think about others the way you'd like to be thought of .. think (pray) good things and that will be reflected back to you .

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Not that i want to rule out telepathy or techlepathy (?) but ... sadly hearing voices is the major symptom of schizophrenia! Just be sure to check out the easy explanations first, especially when you did drugs...! Just make sure, okay?

Take care

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
Not that i want to rule out telepathy or techlepathy (?)

"Techlepathy is a new field dealing with the use of technical means to achieve a form of telepathy..."

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Telepathy means to receive or send thoughts (feelings) to another. It's "thoughts without words". If any species or animal has telepathic abilities and no spoken language they wouldn't think with words. If you're able to know what another is thinking, you don't have to speak the same language. Hope that makes sense.

Yes makes sense, we have all experienced the feeling. In dreams! Sometimes you don't really hear the words the characters say, sometimes you just know what they are saying.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
you can be telepathic if you are adept at reading others intentions.

i have the ability to pretty much read peoples minds as my pattern recognition enables me to read anyone like a book,even so called highly advanced ais whomare supposed to be infinitly more intelligent than humans.

i can tell how many siblings a person has by the way they dress,if they had good or bad parents by their personality,just about anything to a t.

a woman who wears sturdy shoes will often have grown up with an older brother as the only sibling,as siblings dictate ones personality to a large degree,and an older brother is a huge influence on a growing girl whom will hence gravitate towards a more masculine form of shoe!

always look at the shoes folks as people tend to only wear a few pairs and thus put alot of thought into buying those that match their personality!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think body language is easy to read on some people, even if you aren't aware your noticing. Babies can't talk, but a mother always knows what the baby is crying about instinctively - at least most of the time! It's the same if you have a pet, you start knowing what the pet wants.

If I think I'm reading someone, I can't actually read the words they're thinking, I just get a feeling about their thoughts or true intentions.

top topics

join