It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

updated my site need opinions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have spent the last two weeks redoing my site and would very much like some honest unbiased opinions.

***NOTE**** I am not trying to gain membership just after constructive critism.

Simple Survival

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Look like a very nice, attractive forum... with all due respect sir... what is the problem?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Nice job.

Clearly laid out, easy to navigate, although I haven't had the chance to read the detail. I'll check the menus later.

I would just change the wood effect background if I am being honest. Something more natural and crisp rather than manufactured!

But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by angryamerican

Nice job.

Clearly laid out, easy to navigate, although I haven't had the chance to read the detail. I'll check the menus later.

I would just change the wood effect background if I am being honest. Something more natural and crisp rather than manufactured!

But that's just me.

Funny you should say that I am working on that already. I really want the site to have a log cabin back woods feel.

Originally posted by Time=Now
Look like a very nice, attractive forum... with all due respect sir... what is the problem?

No problem at all Just want to make the best site I can. If you were talking about the disclaimer. I was just making sure the mods know I am not using BTS to advertise my site just looking for honest opinions. Thank you both for giving honest opinions.

top topics

join