It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global consciousness and the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have been wondering if there really is a global consciousness,and if so is all the violence in films and the occult themes we see both in films on television in books ,games etc are geared to deaden our love of each other and the achieving of world peace.

Also the conflict between israel and Gaza has understandably caused a lot of bad blood not only between these people but also between people who feel strongly about the issue.

Is there a new world order trying to keep people from becoming united in one mind .....and could there really be a new age in 2012where it does matter if we are peaceable people or not ??

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I strongly believe there is a global consciousness.

In fact it's pretty much been proven scientifically by these guys: en.wikipedia.org...

And it indeed seems like this consciousness is growing: noosphere.princeton.edu...

(Go to the graph on the bottom of the page)

Will this culminate in 2012? I really don't know, but it's certainly a possibility.

If this is true it would obviously be something that the power elite would be very afraid of, but I seriously doubt they would be able to stop it

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
so since when did wikipedia become a reliable source of information?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC
so since when did wikipedia become a reliable source of information?

I'd say about 2-3 years ago, although you should never take anything on Wikipedia as absolute fact, come to think of it you should never take anything as absolute fact...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by illece

Is there a new world order trying to keep people from becoming united in one mind .....and could there really be a new age in 2012where it does matter if we are peaceable people or not ??

The answer to your question is a resounding YES! This is exactly what they want, to divide by any means, such as Religion, Race, and the Rich/Poor syndrome. You see, at one time, years ago, all human beings were telepathic. this is the "language" that was taken away fro us, this is spoken about in the Tower of Babal story in the Bible, but the writers of same left out the part that they were actually building a launching pad for a "Shem," or atmospheric spacecraft. Our DNA was stripped also, leaving us with two strands, when we once had twelve. Slowly we are growing these back, but that is another story.

The main agenda of the NWO is, as you know, to control the entire world. This is accomplished by the divide and conquer method, and population control come with this at no additional cost. Religion divides, and does race issues and the poor always arbor the rich. The sivision is a ripe playground for wars, and wars are their game.

The (NWO) also keep ancient esoteric(occult) type knowledge from us, and write the history and other books to make people believe in certain things, like that they have but one life, and then judgment comes. Also that we are alone in the Universe, and that Aliens are actually Demons or Jinn or Angels, or that you may be crazy if you see any of these beings and talk about it.

2012, or there abouts, we will be moving into the Galactic Alignment, when the Sun will rise in the center of Sagittarius. Many believe in the return of Nibiru/Planet X, also known as the Destroyer which will destroy the Earth as we know it, killing every soul here. The Secret is that we of the human race, all inclusive, and not human beings, per se, we are Spirits trapped in a human body, and trapped in the Life/Death cycle. this will end one day, maybe even in 2012, we will be free of the bodies, and in Spirit form. this is what the NWO fears most of all. Once we are all in spirit form, we will be as God. We will be able to do anything we wish, as long as we are together in our thoughts, no force will be able to stop us. They (NWO) know that if this happens, they are screwed, so they want to keep us blind from that.

Does this answer your question?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
you dont understand....the human species has never been free,there has always been a "new world order" ,it is rather an invasion upon the human species across the history of the species at the same time......we have been legally killed off for thousands of years...there are so few real humans left..you wont believe me but its true.

an invasion by a more advanced time travelling species does not occur at one time,instead it occurs across time....our entire timeline is artificial,bearing little resmblence to the original one,a pale dregg of its original glory.

the new world order is but a lie,a mirage to pretend that the hostile force is new,that its just developing when infact humans have always been enslaved by a more advanced foe bound by higher cosmic law to not kill us directly so they get humans to kill eachother,like tricksters and manipulators.

with time travel,an entire timeline can be controlled,from beggining to end...the foe are time travellers,thyve always been here causing division and war,stealing our gems,our brightest lights,they tricked tesla into keeping his work secret and that work would have brought us everything,so many scientists involved in anti grav..usually the brightest.
just look at all the assasinations...ghandi......lennon....jesus...jfk.....raegan.. lincoln all bringers of peace people who would help the species progress in unity.
and thats not mentioning the replicants,they replace those who they dont want to make an example with.
the truth,like the future world itself is mind boggling.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Must admit i am coming to the same conclusion as you,i don't think humanity has ever been free .But the question is will it ever be free or will we always be kept in slavery???

Is there any way man can become united...i hope so but while we have films ,television,and the media controlling our minds i seriously doubt it

new topics

top topics

join