It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama fulfils Robert F. Kennedy’s prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
From this article:
www.politicalarticles.net...

Obama made history when he was elected the first US African-American president on Tuesday. The prophecy goes back exactly 40 years ago when a much-beloved American leader, Senator Robert F Kennedy, while mourning his brother’s assassination, made his prophecy on Voice of America in 1968. “There is no question about it,” Kennedy said. “In the next 40 years, a Negro can achieve the same position that my brother (former President John F Kennedy) had.” Those were troubled times in the US. White extremists were still lynching blacks in America’s South and segregation had only been abolished. Kennedy said: “Prejudice would exist and probably would continue … but we have tried to make progress and we are making progress. We are not going to accept that status quo.”

Here's a video of "Robert F. Kennedy on the (Iraq) Vietnam War, June 5, 1968"... on the day he was shot (died the following day.)

And another on Dr. King's death:

I just hope Obama speaks out against the war or on his stance on sending more troops to Afghanistan... only time will tell.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by IlluminatiKarate]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was very moved by Listening to the second speech. I haven't even listened to the first yet. Amazing..people want reality television. It doesn't get any bigger than this. It was a good recording.The era of recording speechs had started and the Beatles were running around being interviewed constantly which connect MLK to Lennon's murder in some ritualistic satanic way, the 70's became the first generation audiologged and the by the 90's video logged.

Kinda weird I know it has some skunk to it but it's what I think.

Thanks for Posting this and God Blessed Be

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bruiex

How was MLK and Lennon's murders satanic rituals?

join