It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Moon Anomelies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this is a repete from something discussed already but Is this the same image from the Jose Escamilla's video called "UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied"?

img509.imageshack.us...
Have these anomelies been explained yet?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I see a pretty normal looking crater with a lot of film glitches, but no anomalies.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Hey there, I belive these to be watermarks/stains from the processing.

However I also believe there to be artifacts and ruins on the moon, which btw was bought here by some space ETs and parked in the Earths orbit. In short the moon was/is a craft.

Keep looking on those lunar orbiter images though, there are definately things to be seen in them.

wZn

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Like this one I found...not even the mighty zorgon or mike have found this yet

I call it the hot water sytem , but it could also be some kind of rocket or craft, you tell me!

wZn

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Then there is this one...something here, dunno, just get a wierd vibe from this one...so I'll post anyway...the main image has more things on it...it's a great start: here is a link to that main image...have fun! ser.sese.asu.edu...

wZn

[edit on 21-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I found the image here. Its image lo5_m70.tiff and remembered seeing it in the Jose Escamilla video. He made it sound pretty dramatic when he showed it. I'm not a photo analyst but I still like to look at moon photos when I'm bored at work.

So its just imperfections in the picture?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Digital_Reality]

top topics

join