It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-shaped UFOs in N.M. photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Several meandering V-shaped UFOs near a mountain slope in Chama, N.M., turned up on a woman's digital photos. Three photos shot with a 21-megapixel camera caught multiple crafts approaching in the first frame, one craft in frame two moving close to the ground while the others take positions in the sky, and then frame three shows all of the crafts moving out of the area.

www.examiner.com...

Dont know what to make of these, figured id post them for your perusal. Any guesses as to what these could be?

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

birds. it seems like it's always birds. Maybe some day there will be another great triangle pic, but untill then, we get to see birds.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am disspointed, expected actual high resolution photos of V shaped UFOs (I mean its a 21mpx camera!), not fuzzy bird blobs

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Blurry pictures of BIRDS in motion. She was not focusing on them. They were flying by and got in the shot - thus the motion blur. Also another reason why she never saw them. She was not looking for them, and birds fly fast and those are probably off in the distance.

Examples of birds flying and their many shapes:

this picture is an example of a "UFO" someone accidently captured and it is clearly a bird in motion.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, birds or insects

some personal examples:

full picture here: img206.imageshack.us...

and the animation (croped):

I think i exagerate with this.

For other samples, if not convinced yet:

www.freewebs.com...
www.freewebs.com...
www.freewebs.com...
www.freewebs.com...

Now using high definition camera or big zooms..

It doesn't matter, there is always a limit, beyond this limit things are small and blurry. More high definition or bigger the lens, the limit is pushed away, but, there, beyond this "away", is the land of orbs, pixels, blurs etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Those last 2 posts were highly informative and very enlightening. Youve both won me over, looks so much like birds, its hard to say otherwise. TY

top topics

join