It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large military convoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed any activity in central NC? Sunday I saw a large convoy heading south on I-85 from the Charlotte area. There were alot of humvees duce and a halfs and other support vehicles involved. I have no idea where they would be heading. Ft Bragg is well over 100 miles from I-85, so please fill me in on this if you can. There has also been a large increase in military air traffic in this area.

I think therefor I am

[edit on 10/02/2008 by Ranger93]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranger93

It's called Robin Sage a military training exercise they hold several times a year. They just announced it on the local news recently so everyone knows what's going on and doesn't get freaked out. They have been doing this for many years.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I live in Central NC, one county over from Bragg and our local county National Guard Unit is training for deployment to Iraq. They are first going to Missouri then to California, back to Missouri and then to Iraq. Could be another local Guard Unit headed out for training somewhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmm, well ive never been to North Carolina.

Im from Texas and havent seen anything like that around here, not recently anyway.

But for what its worth, I think your answer lies within the first to replies on this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i for one have lived across this country from san francisco to georgia. only until recently have i heard of or seen troops movement and not of this magnitude and it seems that there are those who are fortunate to witness these exercises over and over and over again so as to come to know these exercises as normal. i don't think they are normal. www.abovetopsecret.com...' this thread hosts many states that have troop movement both foreign and domestic. you will note if you read the entire thread those who most likely will visit your thread and tell you everything is alright and it's nothing to be alarmed about. keep an open mind and keep watching. i for one feel it is not normal.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

yeah, like if you leave the mcdonalds in buford. take a right go less than a half mile. mom said that the tank was there because a three year old was being held or something. sounds strange. i asked her, mom hav u ever seen an army tank responding to a local emergency? she said no and i told her the police in marietta and cobb county also have tanks. maybe, they r trying to desensitize people to their presence. this # is so scary. this stuff is unfolding so fast. also, it hit me today. the big inauguration... to take attention from other happenings. maybe, there is a lag in the news today because they r trying to catch up from all the hype yesterday. a perfect time to arrange things to set up shop. i am not sure what could have been organized but it would have been a perfect time to do so.

were are talking buford, georgia just about a 40 minute drive from atlanta where this tank was spotted in a toddler hostage situation or kidnapping. her mother is my high school buddy. i'm 55 and have never seen a tank involved in a situation such as this.

top topics

join