It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton FoxNews Interview Sept 06(9/11 reference)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm not to much in to 9/11 conspiracies but I thought that maybe you guys would like this video if you haven't already seen it yet.

Clinton makes a comment "Which we got after 9-11" referring to "basing rights" that they need to go in to Afghanastan. It's maybe a 1:30-2:00min in.

Nothing huge or groundbreaking but I just thought it was a strange and maybe telling comment. At least proving how important and uselful 9/11 was in order to set up war(s).

www.youtube.com...

edit/ can't figure out how to embed lol.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My first post fails lol..

No one gets a strange vibe off the way Clinton says that? I don't know, he says it with such ease and coinfedence that it almost seems as if he was hinting to us. Or maybe rubbing it in our faces?

Well anyways, I apologise that my first thread was a dud.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
My first post fails lol..

No one gets a strange vibe off the way Clinton says that? I don't know, he says it with such ease and coinfedence that it almost seems as if he was hinting to us. Or maybe rubbing it in our faces?

Well anyways, I apologise that my first thread was a dud.

I wouldn't think twice about it TS. If you want to have a lot of attention to your thread just post something about nukes in the WTC's basements or hologram missiles that reflect jumbo jets for some reason lately the only thing that attracts the masses is the most insane ideas about 9/11 that you can come up with ...like try this one "Obama plans 9/11 to win the 08 election" something like this would literally be contemplated and researched.

Thanks for the post,there all good.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

I always LOVED this video. Clinton tore this d-bag a new one!

Here it is embedded:

[edit on 22-1-2009 by CameronFox]

new topics

top topics

join