It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Bush Pardons Osama?[HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Bush Pardons Osama?

www.huffingtonpost.com

WASHINGTON, DC: In a stunning late-hour development, President George W. Bush has granted Osama bin Laden a pardon for the murder of more than 2,700 Americans in the fall of 2001.

"This kinda came out of nowhere," said a White House aide who requested anonymity. "I wouldn't have put bin Laden on the short list myself. On the other hand, maybe this is the president's way of finding closure. Because ... y'know ... he wasn't actually able to kill bin Laden, or capture him"
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-21-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Has anyone seen or heard anything else about it? It seems more like a story worthy of The Onion.

Have I missed something? Is this a satirical piece? Otherwise, this would seem to be an appalling misuse of the Presidential Pardon.

I haven't seen this verified elsewhere, but sadly it seems a totally believable thing for Bush to do on his way out.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Bush Derangement Syndrome at its finest.

Come on!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Osama is the figment of the American imagination.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe he is leaving us a hint who was not behind 9/11.

or he wants to get of Bin Ladens hit list.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It is usually customary for an outgoing president to put something totaly crazy and outlandish on their pardon list. I am sure Bush probably followed that tradition to the best of his ability, he just played it out in very bad taste.

Then again.........

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Osama Answers questions about his Pardon by outgoing President Bush

Not this again this is like the 4th thread on this today!
What gives?
It's bogus
Sorry to tell you buddy

[edit on 20-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This has no other source. And it is ridiculous and outright lying. Bush has indeed committed many crimes. Of this I am certain. But this is just ridiculous and no one would ever allow Bush to get away with it.

Here's my source:

www.usdoj.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The aide paused, then went on to say, "Can you believe this dude (Bush) was actually president for eight (expletive) years? What were we thinking? Seriously, what the (expletive) were we thinking?"

The aide began weeping quietly. "May God have mercy on me for my role in the unfathomable travesty that was the Bush administration."

Conservative columnist William Kristol insisted the pardon made sense.

Funny stuff.

Of course it's totally fake.

In a way Osama has already been pardoned, the fact that he is alive and well is testament to that.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

If he is then I'm Saddam Hussein. That guy is long gone, I can't see someone dependent on dialysis surviving in caves (or Cleveland) for eight years. (insert image of smiley face here)

No, I won't put another smiley face on here so Mr. Grumpy Moderator will erase the post.....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Apologies, much to my relief, this is obviously fake.

Is Huffington Post another satire rag then? Or just journalistically biased/poor?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As already pointed out, this topic has been covered and moved to a more relevant forum.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join