It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An admission that global warming is MAN MADE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
While looking at some of the greatest conspiracy theories on the Telegraph website (a newspaper in the United Kingdom), I discovered this interesting snippet.

"27. HAARP - More than 200 miles east of Anchorage, Alaska, is the Pentagon's High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, officially an enormous experiment to heat the ionosphere with radio waves. But conspiracy theorists believe the project is a weapon to bring down aircraft and missiles by lifting sections of the atmosphere, cause earthquakes or even a huge weather modification machine. "
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The part that caught my attention was this:
"officially an enormous experiment to heat the ionosphere with radio waves"

After all this time we have been told that it is our emissions that have been heating the planet, not the radio emissions from HAARP owned by the US Government.... and also the inconvenience that we are experiencing our coldest winter for a decades!!!

I suppose I'm just "out there" with the rest of the non-believers - in the cold!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

ahhh when will you people learn
The goverments arn't people, they ahave a different set of rules than us.

if we dumped toxic waste into our gardens or down the drain, we would be sued for letting it get into the enviroment.
the goverment dumps toxic chemicals like flouride it in the water supply and then charge us for it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
My personal opinion

How does this proove the myth of global warming?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Munkey,

If you have ever read any of my previous posts, you shall see that I agree entirely with you.

I have a very healthy distrust of anything that calls itself an "authority" - especially governments.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Miishgoos

It doesn't prove anything, other than to ridicule all that Al Gore has been "harping" on about for months. (pun intended)

Nothing the man says, nothing any global warming MENTAList ever says may ever be taken seriously.

It just amused me that this article so openly admits that the US Gov't deliberately set about warming our atmospher.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
if we dumped toxic waste into our gardens or down the drain, we would be sued for letting it get into the enviroment.
the goverment dumps toxic chemicals like flouride it in the water supply and then charge us for it.

Who is driving the gas guzzler SUV's? and who is having a big TV consuming lots of power? We people are also a part of it. Understand that, dont put the blame on someone else.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is the way I see it.

If the man made global warming theorist followed the scientific method there wouldn't even be a debate on whether or not man made global warming is real or not.

They would all be in their labs working together as a friendly competition to see who figures it out first.

Instead the man made alarmist just ignore the skeptics and find any little piece of something to discredit them.

To me that says a lot.

After all it took Eisenstein over 7 tries to get the Theory of Relativity right.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Well, I have to say just this:

BINGO! You have it in one.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

But what about the studies that say that “global warming” is an event that cycles. Studies show that the earth heats up and cools, ice ages. For the ice to melt the earth would have to warm. I don’t believe it is man made by no means it is just a normal cycle of the earth.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Agreed.

I happen to believe that we are in the last throwes of an ice age now.

The Earth has spent more time without polar ice caps than it has with them... as such I feel we should not worry if the ice is receeding, as it is a natural phenomenon that will contiune long after we are gone.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes I was agreeing with you, but rather than blow smoke up your Butt I was also pointing out the double standards that effect us all.

top topics

join