It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Maneuvers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
UFO maneuvers and the reflexes need to make them.

I have a personal account in Arizona in 1995. What I saw was more
of a light phenomenon since I could not make out the shape or structure
of what I saw flying.

It simply flew into view stopped for about 1/2 a second, then shot off
over the store in which I worked at at different angle.. It appeared to
be just a glowing blue light, I could not make out a shape. The entire
flight path which I saw seemed to be a V much like the V in verizon
logo. Obtuse.

It was witnessed by a few and was talked about the next day on tv and
the radio briefly.

Not only was the speed just about an impossibility with our current
technology, but so was the sudden change of direction. Other sightings
have had this description as well, so it makes me wonder, even if our
government is secretly flying these objects we see, how do you account
for the reflexes need to pull such maneuvers off. Can the most experienced
and trained pilot pull off these moves?!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The way I have always seen it is that the "pilots" flying them aren't being subjected to NEAR the g-forces that pilots in more conventional aircraft deal with...
You reduce the gravity and you reduce the friction, in other words...
The maneuvers would be much easier to handle if you were in a craft that weighed little more than a feather.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I hear ya. Valid point.
I am not arguing, just questioning when I say:
Reducing gravity and friction would indeed make the turn
easier, but the speed being traveled and the sudden tangent
in relation to human reflexes just seems unreal.

The brain needs to tell the pilot to fly thousands of MPH
stop and change direction all effortlessly.

My question isn't so much about aircraft design being able to do that,
it's rather how can a human have such amazing reflexes.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Depends I suppose.
The government has acknowledged at this point, I believe, that they are "working on" electronic telepathy devices.

What that tells me is that they probably already have some good working prototypes, at least..

And I have seen with my own two eyes that telekinesis is possible. They have created a machine that will allow paralyzed people to control and navigate through a computer desktop with the power of thought alone. Combine that with better and better voice recognition software and you could control your computer life with thought and speech alone.

That being said, what if the craft in question simply respond to a pilot's thoughts immediately. Not too far-fetched. I mean, the science behind all of these things are possible... Even plausible.

Here is the one that I was shocked to hear. Apparently some scientists have discovered a new type of "material" that bends light around itself. Or something to this effect. They say they are just that much closer to a cloaking device!

That is horrible! What could you possibly use such technology for if not for deceit!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

To the best of my knowledge, the triangular ones are ours, the others are ET. The reason they seem to flit about is they are unstable in our atmosphere. There are many races of ET here right now, they wish to see what we do when the big event comes to pass, that's all. they mean no harm whatsoever. think about it, if they wanted to invade, don't you think they would have done this long ago, before we got weapons like Excalibur., and beam technology?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Depends I suppose.
The government has acknowledged at this point, I believe, that they are "working on" electronic telepathy devices.

What that tells me is that they probably already have some good working prototypes, at least..

And I have seen with my own two eyes that telekinesis is possible. They have created a machine that will allow paralyzed people to control and navigate through a computer desktop with the power of thought alone. Combine that with better and better voice recognition software and you could control your computer life with thought and speech alone.

That being said, what if the craft in question simply respond to a pilot's thoughts immediately. Not too far-fetched. I mean, the science behind all of these things are possible... Even plausible.

Here is the one that I was shocked to hear. Apparently some scientists have discovered a new type of "material" that bends light around itself. Or something to this effect. They say they are just that much closer to a cloaking device!

That is horrible! What could you possibly use such technology for if not for deceit!

Good theory. I have seen a documentary as well on people controlling
a computer with their minds. It was pretty crazy. They also had a blind
guy with an electronic piece in his mouth that delivered the image to his
brain. He could see what the camera saw in his minds eye.

I guess your theory would be the most logical as fringe science as it is. lol.

Do you think this are the result of back-engineering?! (Crashed ET's) or
did we do this all on our own?! I personally think some of what we see is
ET.

As for the cloaking device, it simply bothers me. I'd hate to know
what it already has been used for.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, that is the point where I have to make mention of the fact that my beliefs are known to me to be just that. Beliefs.

That being said, yes I think they are back engineered. But then again, I'm one of those crazy "believers".

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I speculate, that maybe they UFO's are not traveling at high g force speeds after all. What if , they slow time down, then they escape making the illusion that the craft is racing at impossible speeds. To the observer it would seem it is darting faster than possible when in reality the pilot of the craft pressed a red button and screwed with their time flow engine thus moving quite fast yet not so fast while inside the craft. Yes I know this creates the question on how to slow time down but I do not have a speculation on that one.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I speculate, that maybe they UFO's are not traveling at high g force speeds after all. What if , they slow time down, then they escape making the illusion that the craft is racing at impossible speeds.

Nice, another interesting theory.
I'm not sure what makes the most sense,
but Jay-in-AR's seems to make the most sense
to me.

I have been thinking that maybe the coordinates
are entered in to a computer and the ship does
these maneuvers via an auto-pilot like mode.

Thanks for the input guys.

top topics

join