It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMAs Red/Blue and Pink Dots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

try here man... dprogram.net...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't know where or what state you all are talking about when it comes to color coded dots on newspapers? threw papers for the st. pete times, fl. for 6 years and no such practice exists. I stopped my 300 plus route in 99. So please get specific cause I really believe the disinfo out there and the fighting amongst ourselves is hurting our chances of saving our constitution.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I pick up my mail at a post office. Should I look for a dot on my little door?

Bassman

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
They're for many things. From newspaper deliveries to, even in some neighborhoods, Fire/Police station donations. They mark them to show you've donated as to not hit you up again. You'd have to be certifiably insane to think that people are going to kick in your door because you have a sticker on your mailbox. If it was a Hello Kitty sticker would you think there was soon to be an invasion of giant cartoon kittens?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Did you all wonder what the different color closures on sliced bread meant in the grocery store? It indicates the day it was made.

No way man! That means some bread is poisoned!

Red is poisoned, green bread ties mean it is moldy, and blue means it will make you really depressed!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
To those that keep coming here saying "well I worked for... and this never happened" I say again. Just because YOU haven't seen it, doesn't necessarily mean that EVERY single news paper distributor does the color coded dot! I already gave example from my own life experience, where YES! they DO use a color dot system! For the most part, I notice that this is done by local and smaller news papers rather than the bigger news paper distributors (New York Times etc.)

To those saying "Well in my neighborhood you're not allowed to..." Well guess what? that's YOUR neighborhood, your neighborhood might not be so kind to the idea of people sticking dots in their mailboxes, but others might be ok with it. I've noticed that in my small apartment complex, 2 of my neighbors don't have the dots in their mailboxes, but on their doors instead. It's just a prefference by people, some see an issue with it, some don't! Not to mention that my 2 neighbors with the 2 dots are two very nice elderly people, you're telling me the NWO sees 2 elderly women who do nothing in their lives than to try and live as comfortably as they can without bothering anyone as ENEMY THREATS???? If they were pink dots I could maybe see an argument, but they're not, they're the red dots, and guess what? since they do have those red dots, they get the news paper delivered! GASP!

To those saying "Wouldn't this be the best cover up?" NO it WOULDN'T! Are you kidding me? Are you even using your brains here? Have ANY of you supporting this idea thought this through? What happens if you move? does your mailbox and your color coded dot come with you? Or do you leave it there and end up leaving the next tenant to be marked for death? What about the dot being peeled off due to weather, or someone being funny and putting it on your neighbors box instead? I have to buy a new mailbox since our old one is rusting and breaking, does this mean that at Home Depot they're going to ask me "what color dot did you have before? So I can put a new one" A color dot system is a RIDICULOUS way of going about getting people marked for death.

My wife made a very good observation after she heard this travesty of a "conspiracy" well if that's the case... then why doesn't EVERYONE in our neighborhood have at least one of those 3 color dots? It didn't take us long to drive around to see that she was right, we didn't see a plethora of the "sheep" pink colored dots or red or blue.

I've always considered myself to be the very embodiment of a conspiracy theorist, and even I think this guy in the video, and the people supporting this notion are nuts! Use some common sense people! God gave you a brain USE IT! You have the internet to find a plethora of information, USE IT! This "conspiracy" about the colored dots is a farce, a joke! and a simple google search for about 5 minutes will tell you why! Deny ignorance! Don't spread it!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Question]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has any one been able to produce some photographic evidence of these dots???? and maybe mention what area these dots are being seen in first. Is it a national, regional, or city based excersise? And has any one here on ats tried to think about what the dots may be indicators of?> I have read the theories about re edjucation and termination, but what if its simply to identify those with registerd fire arms, or ex mitlitary personel. There has to be a litle more indepth reason for the identifing marks being placed.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
After reading this thread for the first time, I checked my mailbox carefully and found no colored mark or sticker of any kind. Since then I have paid more attention to my mailbox itself. Lo and behold, today I found a red sticker on the side of my mailbox. I honestly don't see how I could have missed this.

Someone before asked if it was one of the dots you would buy at any office supply store. The one on my mailbox was not. It was a raised sticker made of a reflective, red, plastic or laminate (not the flat red paper stickers at the office supply stores).

I have already removed the sticker just to err on the side of caution. Sorry I did not take a pic, but I wanted to get it off ASAP since another poster had theorized that if they used such a system, they would more than likely have to place the sticker only a few days to a week before the round-up.

Anyhow it may be nothing. My sister, who rents out part of our house, does receive the Sunday paper, so perhaps it has something to do with that. However, I honestly have never seen that sticker though until today, and she has been getting the paper for over a year now. If she doesn't get the paper on Sunday, I guess the mystery will be solved. I'll let you know if it turns out to just be a paper thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
Has any one been able to produce some photographic evidence of these dots???? and maybe mention what area these dots are being seen in first. Is it a national, regional, or city based excersise? And has any one here on ats tried to think about what the dots may be indicators of?> I have read the theories about re edjucation and termination, but what if its simply to identify those with registerd fire arms, or ex mitlitary personel. There has to be a litle more indepth reason for the identifing marks being placed.

Read a few of my last posts in which I describe what the dots are really for using a picture as example.

Read the many other posts explaining what they dots are for.

THERE IS NOT DOT CONSPIRACY !!!!

The guy in the video is a NUT !!!!!

Hope this helps

Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here's what's really going on

From the Huntsville Times
Question and Answers section
blog.al.com...

Q. Why are there small circles (reflective dots) on certain mailboxes in the Hazel Green area? We have noticed them in several neighborhoods and they are mostly gold, some are red and others are blue/green. Not every mailbox has one, but they have just appeared and we have no clue as to why.

A. Those reflective stickers are used by The Huntsville Times carriers to identify the type of newspaper delivery the household receives. In most cases, yellow is every day, green is weekend and red is Sunday only.

"These reflectors help our contractors deliver the newspaper properly," said Circulation Director Frank Maier. "After a few weeks carriers become more familiar with these different types, but at night mailboxes can look the same. When the carrier's car headlights hit the reflector the carrier can easily remember a subscriber's delivery type."

If a carrier has an emergency or takes a few days off, the reflectors help the substitute deliver the route before the delivery deadline, Maier said.

Got a question? Submit it to [email protected] or phone it in to 536-8255. Include your name, hometown and phone number.

Go back a page and read the rest of what I found with a 20 second web search.

My god people did you not read the little Icon at the top of your screen?
ATS
Deny Ignorance

Anyone who believes this dot idea is not only embracing ignorance but treating it like a long lost lover !!!!

Please stop.. Just stop.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It really is ridiculous as if they really wanted to pick up a domestic terrorist (red lister) do you think he could avoid getting picked up by merely picking off his sticker. Oh well, it is a conspiracy site afterall.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I agree I believe this is just about papers.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We recently went from 7 days to 3 days on our paper subscription and the stickers have been changed on the side of our box.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
We recently went from 7 days to 3 days on our paper subscription and the stickers have been changed on the side of our box.

How many of you have ever had a paper route? Symiote is correct, the dots on your mailbox corresponds to which subscription you have to the local newspaper.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I BECAME AWARE OF THE MAIL BOX DOTS IN EARLY SPRING (MAY) OF 2008. I PERSONALLY VIEWED MANY SUBDIVISIONS IN THE DETROIT SUBURBS AS WELL AS IN THE THUMB AREA OF MICHIGAN AND ALSO THE FLINT AREA

iT WAS INTERESTING THAT SOME RED DOT PEOPLE DID NOT EVEN TAKE THE NEWS PAPER THAT I KNEW AND GOVERNMENT/MILITARY PEOPLE HAD THESE RED DOTS . THESE WERE ONLY THE ONES I KNEW LIVED IN THOSE HOMES
I CHECKED WITH OTHERS OUT OF STATE PARTICULALY FLORIDA AND IT WAS HAPPENING THERE ALSO.
SOME OF THE DOTS WERE SILVER, YELLOW, BLUE, RED, WHITE WITH READ STARS AND GREEN.

SOME MAILBOXES HAD AS MANY AS 5 BLUE STICKERS OR A COMBINATION OF RED AND BLUE STICKERS. SOME HAD ONE TO 6 STICKERS.

IT MAY HAVE CORRALATED WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE LIVED IN THE HOUSE.
I AM INTERESTED ON ANY UPDATES SOMEONE ELSE MAY HAVE.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dot's or no dots. What about the FEMA camps with the huge ovens and rail cars?? I've seen them for myself! Why is the razor wire facing in?? Why are these things maned 24/7?? I don't wanna hear about the alien influx. I don't buy that for a minute! Hell, they have more rights then we do!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What if you do not have a mail box? I just have a slot in my door. Sometimes in my neighborhood my mailman/woman even OPENS my door and sets the mail inside...if my batch is to big. Next thing you know, they will be putting color dots in my house!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In going through these posts, it really amazes me how damned naive people can be. The F.E.M.A. organization will have to have some way to identify different groups of people so the know where they go, what they do with them and the like. A dot on a mail box might do the trick, and I am not saying that all this is true but I am saying that some identification will have to be used and the dot system would be as goos as any. Two things that you can do if you think that is the case. First you can pull up your mail box and get a P.O. box. Second, I am not sure but I think that you could just remove the dot (every time that it appears). hope that helps...sabre11004..

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

This is ridiculous, and that 'cop' needs to be taken away and sent for a psych evaluation.

This reminds me of an equally stupid "theory" form a few years ago regarding numbers on road signs.

The paranoid schizophrenics thought they were markers to lead the invading armies!!! As if, they didn't have road maps, or anything like that!!

Every few years, the goofballs come out of the woodwork. I fear for our species, sometimes.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have three red dots on my mailbox. Why three? Just wondering.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join