It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost threads,censorship or just politicaly correct?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Don't you just hate it when an interesting post gets lost.You know when you get that annoying ATS 404 page.I just wonder if the reason for the apparent lock out is pure censorship,or if it is done to be politicaly correct?
Maybe it's just over compensation for post envy.I don't know,maybe someone could give me an explaination.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What, like the CIA or NSA isn't watching this website?

Who's to say the owners haven't been persuaded to take the really good ones down. The last one in my subs list that has a 404 is Al Qaeda Vows Revenge For Gaza - it was just gettin' good too.

How many subscriptions do you have that lead to 404's? I seem to remember one awhile ago I deleted, but I've still got this one ^^ above for some reason.

Perhaps, I thought it would be fixed, I don't know. I remember it getting interesting just as it was...hmm...typoed (Is that even possible - if the code works automatically everywhere else, why not here)? The link worked before. Your guess is as good as mine, but I wouldn't be a good conspiracy buff, if I didn't have my suspicions.

EDIT: Let's see how long this one lasts.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

This thread is destined to die.There is no substance to the issue.It just annoys me when ideas are censored by people who believe disallowing discourses are for our own good.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
This thread is destined to die.

Glad you agree.

We have a dedicated thread for any member to complain about something on ATS.

The ATS Issues Thread

The Site Owners read it every day and answer your concerns. Another way of voicing your complaints and concerns is through the complaint form found in your member centre.

Feel free to use either method to voice your opinion about your experience here at ATS.

Closed.

top topics

join