It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA, Was Never Done On 911 Highjackers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
DNA was never done to prove highjackers exists the FBI has been lying all along
Read it for your self! This was a site that one of the OS believer was shoven his one sided government story on me, when I had scroll down at the bottom of the page this is what I found:

DNA fingerprinting would settle the controversy, as fragmentary remains of all the hijackers have been found. Jarrah's family has indicated they would be willing to provide DNA samples to US researchers, but the FBI has shown no interest thus far.

www.fact-archive.com...

So more, and more, lies, of the OS, IS UNRAVELING!
How can anyone support lies? Why do people want to fight people from getting to the truth. Do I see a pattern here?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gonenuts

I guess you should have read the whole page...especially the part that mentions the date that page was posted.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I guess you should have read the whole page...especially the part that mentions the date that page was posted.

It was you that used it to your advantage, against me and it blew up in your face!
And as fare as the date is concern it does not matter can you prove the FBI took DNA samples and can you show the matching evidence (no you cant.) how does it feel now!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Framgental remains wont reveal anything. They already listed the hijackers and proved who they were, where they were from, what they were doing prior to 9/11, and even proved where they trained at for learing how to fly those airplanes.

There wasnt any need to do any DNA analysis...considering the evidence they already had, and the fact that with the fractal remains found, would not have provided enough material for a genetic analysis anyway.

Mute point...mute issue.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Framgental remains wont reveal anything. They already listed the hijackers and proved who they were, where they were from, what they were doing prior to 9/11, and even proved where they trained at for learing how to fly those airplanes.

There wasnt any need to do any DNA analysis...considering the evidence they already had, and the fact that with the fractal remains found, would not have provided enough material for a genetic analysis anyway.
Mute point...mute issue.

Then why lies about the NDA then? If they do not need the DNA why did the FBI lie to the American people to begin with, in the first place?

As far as your answers to the above you are only parroting what the lying media and the lying government have told you, do you not know when you are been lied to? Nothing but hear say coming from a lying media, and a government, who has done a good job of cover up, most of 911 and their wrong doings. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

LOL...nothing blew up in my face. You bit on the part of the article that no longer applies.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Come on now! Why would the FBI want to prove the identity of the hijackers? That would take soooo much work, editing documents and issuing gag orders to people who read the results and realized it didn't match.

They're not stupid, they won't be caught red handed lying by some DNA test. Trust me they've already got most of the nation and the world convinced those people did it, to the point that when people are exposed to real credible information in regards to what "really" happened, they would need to change they're entire thinking perspective to accept it.

Why would they need to go any further, the mission is accomplished, no need to muddy up the waters with new "evidence".

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

They're not stupid, they won't be caught red handed lying by some DNA test. Trust me they've already got most of the nation and the world convinced those people did it, to the point that when people are exposed to real credible information in regards to what "really" happened, they would need to change they're entire thinking perspective to accept it.

Why would they need to go any further, the mission is accomplished, no need to muddy up the waters with new "evidence".

Thank you, and I agree with you one hundred percent. At this point, I do not see people changing they're entire thinking perspective to accept this truth.
It is obvious from reading at lot of these 911 posts that many people have been hooked, by a misinform media, and false government reports.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They certainly are my friend. It's sad that the vast majority of people are so easily convinced and manipulated. It would be great if it were the other way around.

*sigh* If only we had a objective thinking and anylitical society, things would be so much better.

I can't wait for some really up there politician or Government Official to call bull**** on one of these "cover up" projects.

And if it wasn't a conspiracy, then why not answer all the valid questions posed by the general public. Anyway that's another thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

And if it wasn't a conspiracy, then why not answer all the valid questions posed by the general public. Anyway that's another thread.

I agree with you on that if there was no conspiracy then why not answer the most valid questions, but they won’t, and that leaves suspicion on them the government. It is quit obvious they are hiding something, or there wouldn’t be all this secrecy and no investigation in to 911. 911 was the greatest terrorist disasters “ever” on Americas soil, and what did our government do about it, they cover it up! Now any half brain person that cannot see something is wrong with this, is not living in reality. 911= coverup=involment=suspicion=conspiracy.

top topics

join