It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want proof of Levitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is there any proof of Levitation other than illusions you see on TV with various people on the A & E channel? Is there any documented evidence? I can't seem to find much proof out there. Has anyone found any convincing evidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarpon68
Is there any proof of Levitation other than illusions you see on TV with various people on the A & E channel? Is there any documented evidence? I can't seem to find much proof out there. Has anyone found any convincing evidence?

Criss Angel can levitate, with his leg stickin out his pants and thanks to a craine, err I mean, he's legit, he can levitate using his mind alone, but seriously I think Criss is a cool guy...

Anyway Levitation proof... I've seen photos of yogi's supposedly levitating... don't buy those photos but they look pretty convincing...

images.google.com...

But I don't buy that as proof and probably neither would scientists or you, but I do think forces from another dimension can make levitation possible, or appear to be possible, their probably just lifting things like we can ordinarily and since we can't see them it looks like it levitates, but I wouldn't personally go to the extreme to summon a poltergeist just to see proof of levitation myself.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tarpon68

There has never been any evidence of levitation ever. We've all heard anecdotes of Tibetan monks flying around the place or moving mega rocks but at the end of the day no evidence.

Many TM enthusiasts have claimed one guru or another can be seen levitating but at then end of the day the closest is bouncing on a rubber mat.

Perhaps there is a conspiracy here by big pharmaceuticals to suppress any evidence of levitation. After all they'd never sell anymore Anusol or Preperation H if word got out

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Im sure your looking for more then what I found on the topic, but Ill post some links.....

Tibetan stories

www.rense.com...

acoustic levitation

science.howstuffworks.com...

small objects

news.yahoo.com...

Coral castle is a interesting story also.

LV

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tarpon68

Is there any documented evidence?

It's a cat thing...

top topics

join