It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] To Team or Not to Team...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That is the question.

And I have yet to determine if this is the proper direction. The mods have yet to chime in, and I suspect as we go it will become obvious, but until then...?

So I want everyones opinion. Which is the right way, since I am sitting on the fence with this.

The current teams have made great strides in analyzing the data, as I have also independantly.

Using the information contained within the hints, sometimes it appears as if an independant action is suggested, yet other hints suggest otherwise.

I myself have struggled the last two days over what to do since discovering this new ATS site.

I wish to not appear greedy when asked for clues or hints on coding, but I fear giving all the data away early may not prove to my benefit. On the other hand, teamwork is of essence when taking on a challenge, and has it's own rewards.

And we at ATS are a Team regardless of any independant or sub-team efforts, and regardless of any hunt.

So what do you all think. Give me some thoughtful insight of your opinions.

Thanks....

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was discussing this last night with another member. I think teams will be dissolved come 5/2004. I am not part of a team nor do I have any interest in establishing one. Only time will tell.
I've figured out several of the codes, including the most recent codes, but I fail to see the importance of keeping them all to yourself. I must admit that I didn't give out the answer when it was requested. If everyone else is zipping their lips, then I suppose I'll keep mine closed too.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
[Edited on 4/10/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just finished the latest clue,....and yes the facts will come out about this helping me to decide,.....hopefully I will understand more in the fmonths to come.

top topics

join