It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Stormtrooper on Fashionable t-shirt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Checkout this t-shirt with a Nazi stormtrooper on it. Free speech is great and if you want to wear the shirt fine, but its offensive and god forbid you have a heart attack at a Moyel convention. What do you think? History rewrite, oblivious creators, delibrate conditioning, etc., etc.?

nazi stormtrooper t-shirt store

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

even if that nazi dude WASN'T on that shirt it would still be TASTELESS.... there is a bit of a war going on that is seldom talked about, the war against fashion, and the tasteless are winning...

I don't wear what is popular, I tend to draw my own t-shirts... some might be familliar with my work... not to boast but I made the 'there's my chippy' shirt of course I didn't really do anything except rip off what eric wareheim invented, then they mass produced the there's my chippy shirts almost like the rats off to ya episode of tom goes to the mayor, but then again I bet nobody knows what I'm talking about...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I'm mildly unfamiliar with that shirt. Sort of a rollin,hatin vibe intermixed with a bit of Dickinsternian pin head or tourettes guy salvo across the bow of a Target/Project Runway good ship cinchy-cinch. :blorf: but free speech amen.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is that actually a T-shirt or a night shirt? That shirt looks like it would strech down to the feet!

2nd line.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Moyel convention....really funny. What's your point?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I guess I'm just getting old and turning the sprinklers on the kids. It's a bippitybap nazi. Might as well be OBL.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
War is so fashionable these days.
I thought it was sex that sold?!

Does this grenade launcher make my ass look big?!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

new topics

top topics

join