It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff on Bilderberg/Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Peter Schiff takes a call from someone asking about the Bilderberg Group and the Federal Reserve on his live radio show.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth Financial Network

Well thats it

They got to him already

So much for the new world order unless he is in on it.
I did like what he said about their ineptness

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Inept? i dont agree with schiff on this one..the two richest families the rockefellers and rothschilds have not survived for centuries by being *inept* whether or not they have anything to do with this is another thing,lincoln supposedly used to call these sorts of events money power.I personally think these families among a few more,but rothschilds are the richest i think.Sit back for 60,70,80 years jsut until they see fit ,they know they have put their money in all the right places that noone can bother them,let big corporations and banks rise on the backs of others,then intentionally make the whole deck of cards collapse and buy up everything.Rinse and repeat.Of course thats pure speculation but i dont think these sorts of powerful people are inept in the slightest.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
He could always just be covering his ass, Peter has to watch what he says, running his business is more of a priority than being outspoken against the NWO.

Maybe people shouldn't ask him because as the caller mentioned it could be "political suicide" for him and he can't answer the way he really wants to!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Even if they exist as a conspiracy where are all the reports and coverage of these individuals in the media? The people that should be grilled are the memebrs of the media, wearechange should be going and confronting mainstream journalists that have failed to do their duty to act as a fourth branch. We would know much more if they didn't collude and this guy Schiff maybe just playing games and doesn't want to lose his insider connections on which way the wind will be blowing.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth Financial Network
Peter Schiff takes a call from someone asking about the Bilderberg Group and the Federal Reserve on his live radio show.

His area of expertise is certainly not in Bilderburg or secret societies.
He avoided the question probably so he can talk about things he does
know about and can back up.
What was he supposed to do?! badmouth them?!
His finger pointing at the federal reserve is more interesting
and effective.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I agree I don't think he is best guy to be asking about Bilderberg, although I am sure he wasn't saying everything he knows about them.

I just found out the caller was actually Mark Dice!

top topics

join