It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Mom Who Had Son Strangled Sentenced to Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Chinese Mom Who Had Son Strangled Sentenced to Death

www.foxnews.com

SHANGHAI, China — A court in central China has sentenced a woman to death for hiring someone to strangle her 9-year-old son so she could have another child with her new husband without violating population laws, a court official and reports said Friday.

The case stems in part from Chinese policies - in effect for more than three decades - that limit most couples to only one child.

The Higher People's Court in Shaanxi province ordered the death penalty for former bank clerk Li Yingfang, overturning a lower court decision that might have allowed her a life sentence, said a court official.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not sure where this should be posted, so feel free to move.

This act is despicable! How could someone do this to their own child. Is this where America is headed in the future?

If there is really such a thing as NWO, and population control, then this is a perfect example of how to go about it. Don't wait for the government to take action and eliminate your children, just convince you to do it.

What drives a person to commit such a hanus act? To be so selfish and dispose of a human life, that is part of you and has been for so long, because the desire of your heart tells you to start 'something new, something better that will replace, that which you have lost is incomprehensible. Yet, because of the human condition and the depths of our depravity it lies within all of us. Simply, it is called 'human nature'

Do you agree?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It is not even a law that they can only have one child, it just means they have to pay more. That is so sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Desparation is the motive I think.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so to speak.

Its a shame that people lose all sense of logic and consience when they are desperate.

Two deaths because of this now.

It wont be long until we all get population control measures imposed as well.

It still does not excuse what the mother did but I think she should live to face the guilt of her act.

I remember hearing of adults eating babies, years ago (around 8), but I cannot find anything to reference it.

Just found something here referencing what im talking about but no media report www.trosch.org...

Truly sick but no images to stay clear of.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
It is not even a law that they can only have one child, it just means they have to pay more. That is so sad.

amatrine, thank you for clearing that up. I was not aware it wasn't law. This
makes what that mother, if you can call her that, did even more horrific.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This just turned my stomach

I never understand how any parent can do these things to a child. It really is beyond my understanding. I can grasp the whole idea around euthanasia and the law of the jungle fight for survival but this is neither and a stupid regulation in my opinion and you will get ignorant people trying to work within this flawed system and this is the kind of results you get.

I dont know the answer to Chinas population problem but this is not it!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't believe in 'sentencing one to death' so life in prison is the way to go.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Its a shame that people lose all sense of logic and consience when they are desperate.

Two deaths because of this now.

It wont be long until we all get population control measures imposed as well.

It still does not excuse what the mother did but I think she should live to face the guilt of her act.

I remember hearing that a father ate his kid, years ago (around 8), but I cannot find anything to reference it.

Just found something here referencing what im talking about but no media report www.trosch.org...

Truly sick but no images.

I agree with you 100 percent! Thanks for the article. I have to admit, I didn't have the stomach to read it yet, but I will. Is this the case of an Oklahoma man who did this to his 8yr. old daughter or niece? I remember
that story got huge MSM attention.

I am afraid you are right about pop. control headed our way. I just made a thread based on this very thing, regarding China leading the way to fufill NWO. You should read the visit the website I stumbled onto. very sad and disturbing.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Its actually about how they are feeding fetuses to patients in hospitals among other spare organs etc. Worth reading but I would not have dinner around that time.

It was all i could find on a similar topic with a quick search.

Im glad you heard of the story albeit a gruesome one.

Ill check out the website.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
I don't believe in 'sentencing one to death' so life in prison is the way to go.

OK, as long as all this scumbags bills are paid by YOU and YOU alone. You pay for her food, her heat in jail, her AC, her tv bill, her magazines, her classes, her shrink, her water bill, her electric bill...etc...if YOU are willing to pay for that by keeping her in prison then I am all for it....if not..then she belongs in a ditch...shes proved she doesnt belong in society..not even the scum ridden society of death row.

[edit on 1/16/2009 by rcwj75]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

It is actually more expensive to execute someone then it is to keep them for life.
The amount of money it takes to handle all the appeals, quickly adds up to way more then the cost of living.
and they always ask for all the appeals.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
It is actually more expensive to execute someone then it is to keep them for life.
The amount of money it takes to handle all the appeals, quickly adds up to way more then the cost of living.

Actually that is a myth...and has been used by the left and others who do not want us to use capital punishment.

The death penalty here in GA costs the taxpayers of Georgia about $4000. That includes cost of housing the inmate for all their appeals, court dates, lethal injection mixture, etc...until they walk them to the chamber.

To house someone for the rest of their life and provide them with EVERYTHING they need to live out their natural life is hundreds of thousands of dollars (depending on the age that their first locked up)...when you add in medical treatment on top of the rest (heat, food, shrinks, classes, tv, water, etc...)

And the reason i know this is being a law enforcement officer you tend to find out the costs of it all when you have been part of a few death penalty trials.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

my desperation would have made me move! I could never and would never kill any of my children to have another nor for anybody else. It is rediculous.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

This is Communist China we are talking about not the US or a western country there is none of that!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

top topics

join