It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mindbreakers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
nah you see i actually don't have a fear of them. my connection to them will remain a mystery except for to the now 2 users that have decided to tap into their mind and solve my riddle. is this really all ATS is capable of breeding? mindless users that can't solve a simple riddle? wow. we'll see how this turns out in the end. feel free to try me, but i won't relent. only those who solve my riddle will be given new knowledge.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

Ahh but is the knowledge worth knowing? Still intrugued but i have already given you my thoughts, i'll stick by them unless you can elaborate a little. Not much to go on is it?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
any knowledge is worth knowing. and no, i'm not going to elaborate. if you can solve it, good. if you can't, oh well. it's very simple. think. the knowledge of mindbreakers is scarce. i'm actually one of the few that even know they exist, but i'm no expert on them. i know, however, how they work and what they do. come on, think a little, and you'll find the answer.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Bobbyboy, you could have gone about your quest in a more benevolent yet still ambiguous way to help enlighten people but instead your second last post was negative to those who responded to you with true heart intentions. This makes you a wanabee mindbreaker for playing cruelly, A likely sociopath, whose not so good with words on paper as you may be in real life person to person. Trying to have fun with people to appease your ego?

Pride is a useless emotion. It will show you that over time.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
wow. you guys prove my point over and over again. heh. only capable of anger are we?

i gave you all the clues you need in post 1. now if you would listen to my words, maybe you wouldn't be getting mad over nothing. at a ny rate, i hope 2 isn't all i get from this.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here, because you obviously expect so little from us here at ATS

But I believe (I guess) that mindbreakers are useful to society and that they can in fact teach us something, as long as the person going through that process with them is capable of handling what it is that's going to be shown to them.

Hell, as long as the person involved is READY for that type of step because once that has been destroyed all that's left is a canvas that has no room for obstacles to get in the way of a stronger you.

It's one of those love hate relationships and I would also guess that they're another, possibly safer, alternative to taking a swig of ayhuasca or lsd in order to induce a journey or sorts, people probably feel better watching themselves die while they're sober than on something.

Just my two cents, I could be thinking of something else entirely

[edit on 30-1-2009 by bandaidctrl]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join