It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish lake monster Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I did a search for Turkish Lake monster and came up blank.

This is a new documentary on the subject with better video of the supposed creature and also explores what it could be.

I have seen the very short videos on Youtube and also Google video but I have not seen this one yet.
If it has been posted please close this thread

Thanks and let me know what you think

SLAY

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sorry I think this is part 2 at least it says part 2 but has a lot of the same video mixed in with new video so here you go.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think this merits further investigation by a serious scientific investigation with support from various fields to determine if this thing is real.

Anybody here have any more background information or links to add?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well no sooner than I said that I found this little gem.

Van Lake Monster Captured on Film by Japanese

A Japanese journalist and his team that came to Turkey to collect eyewitness testimony about the legendary Van Lake monster completed their investigation with a surprise discovery.

Source

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I'm glad I was replying to another one of my posts and missed the action here.
Thanks Mods for covering my back

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What no other replies?
Now that is a conspiracy

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello, try searching for Van Lake Monster. There has been a couple threads in the past.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Van Lake Monster has all the recipes for a good lake monster story. A nice clear video, it is found in a large body of water, the lake is very deep, it was once connected to the ocean until a volcano eruption, and many eye witness through out the years.

But I think it is a hoax. Once again, if you look at the biomass index of the lake it doesn't look favorable for a large animal to live in there. There is simply not enough food.

The lake has a high pH, and only supports one type of small fish. There is no way the lake can support 15 meter long animal. Unless it crawls out of the lake at night and raids the neighboring crop fields.

So the videos do look good, but I have always leaned towards it being fake.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

Thanks I was not sure what to make of it myself.
It looks like pretty convincing video proof though.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey slayer69
Excellent piece and video.I dont know how people could not be convinced by that footage.

My wife and i had a sighting in 1992 in Lake Okanogan and it was something you can never forget, thanks for posting this.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hate to spoil the party on this one, but the video of the Lake Van monster
at the top of this thread has already been proved to be a fake done by the man who supposedly shot it. This story, and video, was first on CNN in the mid to late 1990's. When the video first surfaced, it generated at the time an immense amount of international curiosity that eventually drew some respectable cryptozoologists. After viewing the origional video, many people, including these respected cryptozoologists, said that the video had been faked by the man in question in a get rich quick scam. They said that there was other evidence that was more qualified to prove the existence of the Lake Van Monster from other witnesses that WAS reliable and true.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

Do you have a link?
If you could provide any info about it being fake I''d really like to see it
Because this was one of my favorites

top topics

join