It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers get ambushed by Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Israeli Soldiers get ambushed by Hamas

The Israeli solder picks up the Hamas terrorist with his bare hands and uses him as a shield from a grenade blast!

This is an interesting video that shows the absolute superior training and strength of the Israeli commandos compared to the Hamas.

dotsub.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I couldn't really tell for sure and it's not as clear as pack man. No doubt they won't be showing their losses so much. I wonder when Hammas will showing off their bits of news when they manage to do something also?

It's not as graphic and awesome as what the US did. I can't believe we enjoyed watching that so much back then. We are some sick people I guess.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm
No kidding. Israeli troops, especially those commandos, were equipped with the latest body modulation armour, eye-in-the-sky drones, infra-red cameras, and the kinkiest assault guns ever to be excreted from a Israeli weapons factory.

I wouldn't be surprised if that remaining Hamas fighter was firing at the commando but couldn't kill him because of his body armour, with predicable results.

Israeli troops aren't superior- they're simply vastly better equipped, courtesy of its lapdog, the United States of America.

This is a one-sided war, but you'll never know just how one-sided this war is from these news pundits.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm
No kidding. Israeli troops, especially those commandos, were equipped with the latest body modulation armour, eye-in-the-sky drones, infra-red cameras, and the kinkiest assault guns ever to be excreted from a Israeli weapons factory.

I wouldn't be surprised if that remaining Hamas fighter was firing at the commando but couldn't kill him because of his body armour, with predicable results.

Israeli troops aren't superior- they're simply vastly better equipped, courtesy of its lapdog, the United States of America.

This is a one-sided war, but you'll never know just how one-sided this war is from these news pundits.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by star in a jar]

Well good for the USA then for supporting our allies well. What are we supposed to do neglect them and let them get needlessly killed? We are after all in a war against terrorists and Hamas is on the list.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude
[We are after all in a war against terrorists and Hamas is on the list. ]

Well, I guess one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
wouldn't that be considered using a person as a human shield?

as far as strength goes, it is very hard to tell how big the person is that he picks up, could be a young teenager.
But people can do amazing things when adrenaline kicks in.

so Israel can see these fighters out with cameras ect, they have vastly superior weaponry,
You would have to ask why they can't set up samsites around the boarder which locks on to rockets and destroys them as they go over the wall.

The technology is there, could be they just don't want to use it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That's pretty cool.
That guy is a bad ass.
I hope he is ok.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

BS.

The Israeli troops are vastly superior in every way. It isn't the body armor. It isn't the weapons.

Did you not see the video?

Talk about presence of mind! That Israeli was GOOOOD!

How embarrassing to be in an ambush, and blow the whole thing. I've said it all along - these folks aren't too bright - and they shouldn't be picking fights.

new topics

top topics

join