It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Tebow Made John 3:16 The Number 1 Search Term On Google

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
University Of Florida quarterback Tim Tebow actually made "John 3:16" the number one search term on Google for a short time by wearing it in the eye black under his eyes during the BCS championship game.....

themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

That's awesome

Seriously though, especially in our day and age, this one guys response has it right, when Christians show the tiniest inkling of our faith people get all worked up over it, yet things that could possibly offend Christians themselves on a daily basis get overlooked

Tebow is a great example of what it means to be a follower of His Way.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good for him. I really like his stand for Christ. He is not afraid to say it out loud on public television either.

One of the best role models around for younger kids and even older men to look up to.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have a feeling this isn't the reaction MandM was expecting from this forum, which appears to be mostly anti-Judeo-Christian and pro-Radical Islam, and this story, which I'm thinking he feels is 'poisoning' American youth by compelling them to search a Bible passage.

My comment on this story is a ditto to TH3ON3:

Good for him. I really like his stand for Christ. He is not afraid to say it out loud on public television either.

One of the best role models around for younger kids and even older men to look up to.

Good wholesome role models are so few and far between nowadays. It's good to see a young adult pronounce his faith to the world without blowing himself and about 20 some odd innocent others up in the act.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
At my work, everyone has a cubicle. In that cubicle anyone can have any pictures of anyone they want, Jesus or Krishna included. This is true for little statues, political buttons, football team calendars, potted plants and other decor. No one has a problem with that. If someone rolled a video camera into the office to capture daily life, it would be a lie to start sterilizing the place of anything that shows any kind of faith, affliliation, or individuality.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The more I find out about Tim Tebow, the more I like the guy.

Whether it be this most recent story, or his families mission work, or his work with children.

He seems to be a generally good guy.

Good story!

new topics

top topics

join