It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Bashers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just needed to take a moment and vent about these people. I don't know how many times I have had to go in and educate someone about how this society works. There are no demons hiding in shadows, no "inner circle" of high society silver spoons sitting around plotting the complete and total domination of the world. Each leader is elected by the majority and just like a presidential election, there is only a short time they can hold an office. Where exactly does the so called "inner circle" of "real" leaders fit into place?

Do we have secretive ceremonies? Well, sure. In so far as you would consider the initiation of any pledge at a frat a secretive ceremony. More often than not it is just a good group of guys in a community, getting together to discuss things that have been happening in their lives. The Masons hold regular fund raisers and conduct charity work as part of the daily business at the lodge. If anything, I think everyone that meets a Freemason should shake their hand. They've likely done more for the community than most people just living their lives. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I will tell you now some people are always going to believe what they want. I am not a mason yet but thinking of pledging. Even before then I have never once wondered what sisiter things you guys are up to.

It seems to me that what's really happening is a bunch of people who want to spread and help make a good society get together and discuss.

wooo! That's some secretive stuff!

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EdenKaia

Its the Illuminati who are plotting to take over the Earth!
My grandfather was a Freemason, and I doubt he was a devil worshiper.

I have read that the Freemasons are descended from the Knights Templar, who were massacred because the King of France was broke and wanted to take their wealth. The remaining Knights became Scottish Rite Freemasons; and in the east the became the Teutonic Knights.

The devil worship rumors still exist because of the false charges of the King of France.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Where exactly does the so called "inner circle" of "real" leaders fit into place?

It stems from the past, when the order was smaller in scope, and many important Masons played a key role in shaping and defining America.
For example, most of those signing the Declaration of Independence were Masons, and the Boston Tea Party was planned at a Masonic lodge, by Masons.

While it's true that many powerful people can be found amongst its membership, that doesn't mean that they plot together in some kind of cabal. Indeed, the Masons are largely, from the Masons I know and acts I've witnessed, extremely community-minded, and generally very good people.

I may even pledge myself someday...especially if I can get some of my Judge instructors to sponsor me...

top topics

join