It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know me? Let me introduce...my life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, let me start from the beginning. I am an only child, as far as I am concerned. My mom has an adopted son, who is 9 yrs older than I. I do not claim him nor is he in my life. So, now that I got that off my chest…

I was about 4 maybe 4 ½ yrs old. I remember sitting in my mom’s bed with my friend, the neighbor girl from across the street, we sat there, playing with Barbie’s and stuffed animals. She sat toward the headboard, I sat at the end of the bed. The room was large, it had very large ceilings and large windows. It was summer, because we had the windows open, but it was early morning, too early to go outside and play. I remember the room turning slightly shaded, like a large cloud was blocking the sun. And in a matter of a second, I was literally pushed from the bed. Landed flat on my back on the hardwood floor. My friend stood up, called for my mom and I just laid there crying. My mom thought maybe she pushed me off the bed, mind you, we are only 4 yrs old. But my mom could tell from the looks of our faces that it wasn’t her who pushed me.

Shortly after that, I remember playing a lot in my bedroom closet. It was a big closet, it had it’s own window. If I my memory serves me right, I used this closet for a playroom. It was full of all my toys and it was set off of my mom’s room. It was painted white, with 2x2 vertical wooden planks. I would sit in there for hours, some nights I would even sleep in there. For me, it was the brightest room in the house. It was the safest room. Because, when I was anywhere other than that room, I would become confronted with many, many strange incidences.

[edit on 1/12/2009 by Crown Jouel]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Can you please put that in paragraphs.If you do i promise ill give it a read but as it is now and me not having a mouse at the mo makes it to difficult.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crown Jouel
I would become confronted with many, many strange incidences.

There was a kid in the neighborhood that I used to follow around all the time. He always got me in trouble. We always played hide & go seek. I would always hide in the tree’s or in the neighbors bushes. I don’t remember his name, or where he lived. And no one ever saw me playing with him. Either he was imaginary or a ghost. But, for a child, such as myself, I’m thinking he was a ghost. And here is why.
One evening, while at my neighbors house, the same girl who was playing Barbie’s with me. There in her dining room sat my friend, her mother, my aunt and me. Her father was out of town and her sister was at a friends house. For what seemed forever, we sat and played board games. As the evening drew on, her mom decided to make us an evening snack. Suddenly, we heard someone on the front porch. The three of us looked and we saw a black figure run from the living room windows where it had been looking in, towards the front door. We called for her mom, she & my aunt rushed to the front door to look and there was nothing there.
As they started back to the dining room, standing in the walkway looking directly at us, sitting at the dining room table, they watched in amazement, as our chairs tilted backwards, slowly, the chair backs were flat on the floor, and as we screamed at the tops of our lungs, our chair legs were drawn together like magnets. My aunt and her mom came to our rescue, pulling us up from the chairs. They picked up them up and as they placed them upright, her mom saw that black figure again, but this time it was in the kitchen, heading towards the basement.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Now, let me tell you about this basement. As normal, it was cold, cemented floors, but smooth. So smooth, we used to roller skate down there. There were many times, we would just burn laps in that basement and have the time of our lives. There were other times, I felt like I was being chased, and for no reason at all, it would fall, and always in the same spot. Was it a ghost? Was it the black figure from the porch & kitchen? Was that black figure also responsible for knocking our chairs over? These are questions I will never have answers to. And this was only the beginning of my unexplained experiences.
When I was 16, I moved from my mother’s home, and was currently homeless, when my friend asked her mom to let me stay with them. She kept telling me her place was haunted. But at this age, I was so far gone, I had become everything, a mother’s worse nightmare can be. I not only, did not believe her, but told her mother she should have my friend committed for believing it! Than, one evening, I was quite sober… I was alone in the apartment and I heard thee bathtub turn on. I walked in, turned it off. Then the sink faucet turned on. Now, I’m a bit freaked out. And standing there in the hallway, looking into the bathroom, it felt like someone was looking at me, so I turned expecting to see my friend or her mom and nope, a black shadow stood, just feet away from me, almost caddy cornered from me. I quickly, moved to the living room and grabbed my coat and got out.
Not long after, I was laying in bed, I shared a room with my friend, she was sound asleep, I laid there, staring at the ceiling, hating my life…and then there he was, full figured, I could see his face. He was wearing a dark trench, I believe it was brown and a tweed hat. I think they are like polo hats, kinda like an inspector. His face was pale, a cold stare came from his eyes. I sat up in the bed, thinking this would scare him off, but no such luck. He moved closer to the bedroom doorway and at that point, I took my foot and slammed the door shut. Jumped up and turned on the light. I moved into another friends house that very week! And that was the last time I saw that shadow man, until recently.
Now, lets fast forward 20 yrs. It is 1998, I am a mom of two boys. I have a very nice apartment in a very beautiful community in Middleburg Hts. I remember things being moved around, hearing little noises. I gave it no thought seeing as have 4 yr old twin boys running around. But one evening, as I sit there, alone, those little noises became louder. This is a memory, that I have really pushed far away, because just simply tying this is bringing tears back to my eyes. Because I still to this day, with everything I’ve learned and everyone I’ve talked to, I have no meaning for it. There is great symbolism in it, I just can’t find it. Or maybe I don’t want to. As I walked to the back of the apartment toward my bedroom, the hallway seemed so long.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
At the start of the hallway, near the dining room was a light switch for the hallway as there was a second right outside my bedroom door. I reached my hand up to turn on the light and it would not come on. Seeing as it is still daylight out and I really didn’t need the light, only because I was scared. I decided to continue to investigate. As I reached my bedroom door, slowly pushed it open. My first thought was, someone broke in, my apartment was on the ground floor. I thought that maybe someone came in through my window since it was slightly cracked. But, no, this wasn’t the case.

As I stood in my doorway, I saw, my now ex-husband, being held, levitated above the bed. The room was in despair, the curtains were hanging in a mess off the windows, the bed spread and sheets were a mess, my pillows were torn, the master bath was mess with plant soil and my wall hangings on the floor. But as I looked at him he was holding his hands at his chest as if he’s holding on to the “thing” that is holding him up there apparently by his neck. His chest and hands were covered with blood, but there was no blood on his face. I stood there, probably white as a ghost, it seemed to take forever for my hand to reach the bedroom light switch, as the light came on, the vision was gone. There wasn’t even so much as a pillow out of place.

As I stood there, waiting for my blood pressure to return to normal, I turned, leaving all the lights on in the apartment, got in my car and drove to a friends house. At the point I refused to remain in that apartment alone. Fast forward again, it’s 2002, I have an apartment in Lakewood . Small kitchen, but otherwise, nice apartment.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
At this time, I had been learning to read tarot from a very well known Cleveland Psychic Medium and studying for almost two years at this point. From the moment I moved into this apartment February 2000, I would hear and feel all sorts of fun stuff! I am now the mom of three awesome little men.

My now ex husband (from the previous apartment) was slowly slacking in keeping the wool over my eyes. During my pregnancy with our son, I found that I was not the only woman in his life. And needless to say, it wasn’t long after my son was born that our relationship was over.

One of the twins, 8 yrs old, would come to me and ask me what was wrong with the baby, only to find that his little brother was sleeping. But swore he could hear a baby crying, at times, he could hear a man talking and a woman screaming. I too, heard these things.

One evening, my mom slept over, as she laid on the couch, she was abruptly awoken around 3 in the morning, not breathing. When she finally pulled herself down to the floor, she felt the hold that was around her neck release. She came to my room, woke me up and told me what happened. I was amazed. These noises we had heard in the past had never tried to do anything before.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A few weeks later, I too was woke in the early morning, it was almost 5 am. The twins were sound asleep, my little one too was sleeping soundly in his crib, not 5 feet from my bed. The noises I was so rudely awoken from was coming from my armoire and my closet doors. In a V shape was the door to the hall and the door to the closet. Next to the door to the hall was my armoire. The closet was set in the apartment with surrounding walls of the kitchen, dining room and my room. On one wall, sat the refrigerator, the other was a heat vent. I laid in my bed, wondering who left a window open as I tried to gather my thoughts as to what could possibly be making these doors open and close. There were no windows open. The closet was as cold as an icebox.

I quickly turned to my sons crib. Took him to the living room and laid him in his portacrib. As I walked back toward the bedrooms, the doors were moving much faster, almost slamming shut. I went into the twins room and moved them to the living room and then reached for the phone. I made a call to my mentor, I called her from 5 am to 6 am, leaving her very urgent messages. But she did not pick up. Not because it was 5 am, no, she runs a farm, 5 am is not early for her. She could not hear me. All she heard was the voicemails and it was nothing but static. Around 6 am, the noises stopped. Then the phone rang, it was her.

The first thing she said to me was get out of the house. She knew. She said, someone opened a portal and I needed to get my children out of the house. She is native American. She came to my apartment and gave it a cleansing. We, the upstairs tenants had no problems after that. But what she found when she came in was that someone had been using a ouija board. I thought, man, that’s way off. I don’t even own one. She swore to it!

A few weeks later. My neighbors daughter came up to play with the twins. When her older brother (teenager) came for her, he was telling me how his younger brother and their “friends” were messing around one night in the basement with a Ouija board. He says his brother saw a little girl and a woman, and a man, a very angry man. I pretended not to know anything. After they left, I called my mentor and told her, it was the kids downstairs. That night, I wanted to find peace for that little girl and her mom. I sat in mediation, and focused on the sounds of their voices, in my meditation, I can focus a white light shining from above, surrounding me. After that night, I never heard those voices again, nor did my son. By March of 2002, I moved back into the house I owned with my first ex-husband. (not the same from the apartments).

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now as for this house…My first ex husband and I purchased it in 1995. The twins were 1 yr old. It is quite an old house, quite large too.
In short, this house had many, many things going on. If in the living room, you can hear men, in the basement, laughing, and the smell of cigars some nights was very overwhelming. I gathered, they were from the prohibition days. You could hear them talking, then suddenly stop, all noise would end. Then load banging noises would start.

If I walked down and did not turn on the lights, I could see them sitting there playing cards, drinking, smoking…just having a grand ol’time! But, while in the basement, at times, you’d hear furniture moving upstairs, kids playing, women chatting and at times, load crashing noises. The same noises were heard while in the upstairs bedrooms, but also, a child crying, or a woman crying. My son, Cody, began to hear this child crying as well, he is now 10 yrs old. He used to come to me and say, mom, why don’t you get that baby?
Why are you letting her cry like that. She wasn’t crying. She was sound asleep.

The attic was the only room I felt peace in. I nailed a horseshoe to the chimney up there and over the doorway. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I also placed a horseshoe inside the 40 yr old furnace! It’s still running like new! ;-) I had become so used to the noises in this house, that I was practically immune to them. My friends would come over and not stay long, or they simply wouldn’t show up for parties.

It wasn’t until I moved in with my boyfriend, and traveling back & forth to get things and work on the house that I realize how spooked this house really is. I cannot go there alone, I refuse to. The energy is so overwhelming. I believe this house, is the reason why I have forced myself to block everything. I need an emotional, spiritual break. And I believe the shadow man is not happy with me for this. I haven’t touched my tarot, I haven’t had meditation, I haven’t had anything!

Someone placed a post about waking with scratches. I’m 34 yrs old, I’ve never had this before, but two or three nights ago, I woke with 6 scratches around my right breast, angling to the center of my chest. If a person had done it, they would have had to of been standing behind me and pulling upward and to the left. This causing much curiosity in me, leading me to search the net, and it brought me here. (Nice place i must add)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Can you please put that in paragraphs.If you do i promise ill give it a read but as it is now and me not having a mouse at the mo makes it to difficult.
Cheers

I broke it up, I hope that helps. It is quite long.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks digesting it now

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Seems as though no matter what you do you are always going to be contacted by ghosts. No matter where you move, where you live or where you go. The ghosts seem to follow. While I on the other hand have never had a single ghost experience of any kind ever in my life. I guess some people are born with the ability to contact things beyond this realm. A blessing and a curse. You live a special life. Maybe there is something more that you are ment to do with this. There may be a way to make it more of a blessing than a curse. I dont think anyone could tell you how to do that.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Maybe there is something more that you are ment to do with this. There may be a way to make it more of a blessing than a curse. I don't think anyone could tell you how to do that.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

I believe my abilities are gifts, I only use them when I am asked to. I do not profit from them nor do I advertise to anyone that I will do things for them.
I will give when things are needed, guidance, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a smile from my heart and a hand to hold.

I honestly believe many with abilities have let their "gifts" get the worst of them. They profit, greed sets in and they slowly loose their gift, once they exploit themselves, to a lifestyle, they know they were not meant to create, they simply doom themselves. I cannot profit nor advertise on my doorstep.
But someday, my gifts will be needed for a better good!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Is your psychic medium friend aware of these recent events?

It seems that if the Ouiji Board incident was sensed, that these other peculiarities may be as well.

I find it frightful that this "entity" or whatever is haunting you, (be it the same throughout life regardless of the card playing folk) or some new manifestation, has begun physically engaging you.

It seems you are drawing some unearthly visitors for some reason.

Now would the twins be 14-15 now? Are they aware of the goings on?

I wish I could refer someone, but I would have to ask a friend as well, and this may be a few days.

I'll be interested to see any updates, and will discuss this with someone I know.
(She is getting old and forgetful - dementia is slowly taking her) , but in the past has had extraordinary abilities. and when clear minded, her abilities are intact, so far.
In the meantime,
Safe journey to you and yours.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Is your psychic medium friend aware of these recent events?

Now would the twins be 14-15 now? Are they aware of the goings on?

No, I haven't called her. She lives a couple counties away from me now. I am supposed to go see her sometime this month.
The twins are 14 1/2 now. They are aware of some things, but as for the shadow, I have not spoke to them of this nor the scratches.
I am not sure I am entirely frightened, yet, I'm not sure why. I guess I should be. I do believe it is the same from childhood, why he even started I am not sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I talked to my person.

She said you need professional help, then,
she said there is a small church/chapel? in Pittsburgh,
In a predominate polish neighborhood.

She said the church is full of items of pure gold. Lots of gold.

That is where she seemed to say you could find help.

There was no name given or anything else. Then she started speaking of a house near the place that stuff like this occurred.

That's all I could get oiut of her.

If this rings a bell with someone, or there is a way to track the place described, that would help because I have no Idea. I have never been there.

Anyways, That's all I can tell you/

edit to add.
She also said, if there is a cold chill that is when to worry. If it seems very warm or hot compared to the rest of the areas, not to worry.

That's it..

[edit on 17-1-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crown Jouel

Hi CJ

You are in my prayers bigtime.

Please reconsider the tarot reader even though she may be a really nice person. Just the act of "Believing" the future they tell you will be negative even if the news is good. G_d is unlimited and if you strive to walk only with G_d overall it will always be good, in other words don't limit yourself to what tarot tells you, or horoscopes, etc. Walking with G_d means the possibilities have no limits. NO LIMITS.

As for the troubles you have been experiencing please consider getting your Bible out and reading John or some of the Psalms. Consider cleansing your house with incense from a church store, frankincense and myrhh are my favorites. Perhaps also consider purchasing a CD of Gregorian chants which includes the Benediction.

Fill the apartment with the incense and kneel in deep conversation with G_d directly, just let G_d know what's going on and what you need and then thank G_d for loving you and your children so much. Nothing rote, make it straight from the heart. Even a joke or two would be fine.

Sounds churchy, but if you ever met me you would never consider me a churchy person, I simply love G_d and KNOW how he/she changes lives but I rarely preach it, I preach by example instead. Your situation called me out though. I could not ignore your post and had to respond to it.

From a very concerned STM

[edit on 1/17/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Everyone who has ever lived has ‘died’, but death of the physical body is just that, and the spirit or soul survives. If a person is spiritually developed just before they pass over, then they will be the same moments after. If they are a dark and disturbed person, then the same applies. Some of these dark people don’t understand that they have passed over, as their mind is still fully conscious, although their brain is dead, and they can refuse all requests to head for the source of the bright light to return to where they belong in the afterlife.

They stick to where they know, as they understand nothing else. This attachment to a place or person can last for a very long time, until they heed the advice to move on. If the person when ‘alive’ was a powerfully disruptive individual, then they will still be so.

Those people who have spiritual gifts which allow them to sense the ‘paranormal’ will often be the first to pick up on these disruptive energies. For those people who ‘play’ with Ouija boards, my advice is to beware, for if a dark entity attaches itself to you, it can ruin the rest of your life. I know, because I have seen it on a number of occasions. Always look inside yourself, to your higher mind (This is the part of God which resides within you), and ask for protection against discarnate entities.

Buildings and rooms can be cleared of these entities by using people who specialise in this. Some religions have people who do this, and there are also those with no religion who do it. For anyone with psychic gifts, it is always worth finding people in your community who can help you develop them for the purpose of spreading love and light in our world, rather than for the darker reasons.

There are always your loved ones who have passed over and can be with you without you knowing, but they come for good reasons. They can sometimes move physical items to make their presence known and to attract your attention, but they do not bring negative and dark energy with them, only love and light.

[edit on 18/1/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

thank you so much everybody for your thoughts and prayers.

after spending some time with a dear friend, simple conversation brought me back to the reason why I stopped "seeing" & "knowing". Before my daughter was born, I was baptized. Before my baptism I prayed to be lifted of these abilities. And then, and only then, did I have peace in my life.

So, I did the house cleansing, and I have been praying each night since. I have had no problems, no dreams nor sounds.

I forgot how much faith I truly have and that simple conversation brought me back to where my faith belongs. I'm not sure how, or when, but I apparently became too comfortable in my ways. I wasn't praying as I used to. I wasn't giving thanks when I used to. And I was not acknowledging as often as I used to. I have never denied my faith, nor whom I believe in.

Seen too much, you are exactly right! And thank you! It's nice to know someone, who doesn't even know me, actually cares. Two nights ago, I laid in bed, and I knew, someone was praying for me. Someone I do not know. So I must say, Thank you!

As for Pittsburgh, I've never been there, have no family in PA and have no intentions on traveling any time soon. Thank you for asking, but I do not feel any of that is relevant to me.

But I will add, IF, IF, I have another encounter, I will photograph the physical evidence!

Take care everyone and thank you again!
~peace~

top topics

join