It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US consigns 3,000 tonnes of "ammunition" to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

US consigns 3,000 tonnes of "ammunition" to Israel

www.prisonplanet.com

DEBKAfile
Saturday, Jan 10, 2008

The US Navy’s Military Sealift Command is hiring a merchant ship to carry the arms on two separate journeys from the Greek port of Astakos to Israel in mid-to-late January, according to Reuters. A ‘hazardous material” designation on the manifest mentions explosive substances and detonators, but no other details.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Submit General News

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is a very small article with very big implications.

1) Why in the world would the powers that be make this overt announcement??

2) It almost seems like they want it to be fired upon to justify the US getting into this mess.

3) Letting the whole world know that there will be a second shipment.

This reminds me of the time that our government announced that they had approved the plan (publicly) to assassinate Saddam Hussein. Did you think he knew they were coming??

What do you all think is going on here??

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-1-2009 by wolf241e]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
They are trying to escalate the conflict in the middle-east. This sounds like a Lucitania or Tonkin Gulf type of incident in the making. I was just watching the history of the beginning of WWI on the military channel.

It sounds to me like the German military high command and a serbian secret society called black hand/white hand (Military high command) were the driving forces behind WWI which took place 1 year after the Federal (Central bank) Reserve was created.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

your very close,

mostly called black hand. this group is like the CIA of serbia. still secret and always will be. this group mostly gathers information about technologies from other countries rigth now

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Basically can the realists not see what is going on? there is no end in the near future, the first time they crossed back into Gaza this is the beginning of the campaign, I do not see the goal presented by Israel of stopping that many Hamas militants or breaking their will happening with just surrounding the city and securing the outskirts and killing a few hundred of them, hoping that is permanent end to the rockets.

There is no way a war can be prosecuted simply like a weekend excercise or nicely wrapped up for the new president, the plan is to totally smash Gaza, taking no prisoners then the ultimate, somehow either Lebanon is drawn in then ultimately Iran, to me there is no other ending to this story since more ammo is coming in.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by phinubian]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join