It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha Blair interview, just listen to this garbage....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We all know tony blair is pure filth, and just listen to his interview here.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Not sure if people outside uk can watch this filthy person speak his garbage.

He knows all too well that uk is a police state, where through no fault of ones own, ones lifes can be ruined by people in governments or police or what ever, and he comes out with that trash.

The reason why nothing happens in uk is because it is a police state, period. If they think you will do anything, they will watch you 24 hours a day.

Thoughts on this mans garbage, that he speaks.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

So, in a nutshell, Tony Blair is against violence to a sovereign state. So what was he doing against Iraq. This is ultimately why I left Labour and rejoined the party of my childhood, The Conservatives, and I have had my medical record trashed since then. Yes, we are in a police state, yes, they now are terrorists and fascists that will run the world as they see fit based on violence. Yes, yes, yes. I'm starring you for that.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wont listen to this jackoff

hes full of "put a word you wish in here"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Comrad "Andy1033" it is good to hear that in the UK people are protesting what is going on in Gaza. The innocent people are being slaughtered and the Israeli's are getting away with murder, while saying that it is all justifiable.

It isn't justifiable, it is murder and land grabbing. The state of Israel was Palestinian land, and the Israeli's keep killing and taking more and more from the Palestinians, somewhere it has to stop; but it won't be stopped by "Mister Do Nothing BLAIR".

It looks like Bair needs to show that he is a leader, instead of a Disgusting Duffuss. He also needs to take down all those outdoor cameras there in the UK that constantly watch all of the people there; that isn't right.

One of these days all of the people in the UK are going to revolt in a single day and take the UK back from the people that don't care about the average person living there. Its a sad thing my friend

Its terrible that the people in your government treat all of you like YOU ARE INSIDE THEIR OUTSIDE PRISON, somewhat the way the Gazans are with the Israeli government watching over them.

How does it feel to be an "Outdoor Prisoner" in your own country with all those security cameras waiting for you to make a mistake? It must SUCK big time.

Stay out of trouble my friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

'Social' society is my prison. Haha.

[edit on 9/1/2009 by redled]

top topics

join