It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i met a 19 year old shaman w hile back..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He was very confused, who told me I had evil inside of me, right when i was hearing what seemed like demons. He knew a lot about me. HE told me his grandfather told him about me, and he speaks thru telapathy to his grandfather in brazil. WHo said he had been to hell, he could make fire appear, felt no pain with fire. But he didnt believe in God, sometimes changed his beliefs. So like he didnt train for it, it just kinda happened. Idk if u want to know more, just ask

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Did you ask him any questions about any form of truth?

Why did he approach you? Did he have a message for you?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
he approached me and he told me I have a spirit called abraxas inside of me. HE had already known the hell I had been going thru, and now i finaly know what the damn thing was. I asked him many questions. Most of the times I would try to test his credibility and I asked him questions, and he was always shocked to hear the correct answers. But other times he was wrong. We met in rehab and he had tripped a lot. I dont discount him as a schizo burnout tho. HE was very wise. But he was messed up. He was scared to help me gt rid of the demon because it said it might hurt him, which was just great news for me..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Some people are naturally able to see spirits, it's frightening because there are many evil forces out there.

If you've got a demon inside of you then I would seek the assistance of an elderly Aboriginal (North or South American) wise man. They are well versed in herbal remedies to strengthen your mind and body, ceremonies to strengthen your soul, and should help you undertake a journey to defeat the demon and take back the part of your spirit it is holding onto. They will be able to tell you if this boy was telling you the truth as well. Many shamans use psychoactive substances to enter a state of mind in which they can interact with the spiritual realm, if you aren't comfortable with that approach then tell them so. There are methods of inducing trance state using hand drums and rattles as well. It will be a very frightening ordeal, possibly painful, but you my friend are the only one who can drive this thing from your body. You can do it and you will succeed as long as you KNOW you can. Do not fear it, that is what they thrive on, and do not show weakness as they will exploit it. I'm deeply sorry you have to face this and I'm sorry I can't assist you any more than offering you some words of advice. I hope everything works out for you. If you're ever in doubt while facing the demon just remember that it is your reality he is a part of, not the other way around... you can change the setting in which the confrontation takes place. If you are religious in any way use what you know to visit your god in his domain. He will see you and assist you. Faith is everything in spiritual matters. Believe in the power of yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Don't go to the Catholics for the exorcism.
*^ good advice*

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sounds like someone who was looking to pull your leg - the National Geographic channel has had a reoccurring "Taboo" TV show where they recently (few months ago) had one where someone was exorcising a demon called the same thing.

Don't believe everything someone tells you. Especially when its fantastical. And especially when you met someone in REHAB who could very well be high or suffering from withdrawal.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A real Shaman wouldn't end up in Rehab... One would expect anyone worthy pf that title to be able to control and use effectively the dope they do, not become absorbed by it.

19 is also kind of hard for that title...

I wouldn't worry much about abraxus

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I had the same thought. 19 is too young to be considered a shaman. I overlooked it assuming perhaps the OP was not familiar with terminology. I do agree though that anyone who is calling themselves a shaman would not be in a rehab program.

@ LowLevelMason - Thanks for the info about the TV show, that more or less settled it for me that this guy is either making it up or has some mental disturbance.

I hope for your benefit OP that you made this up. If not then I hope my advice helps.

top topics

join