It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Firefighters account of WTC911 collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im still intrigued with the controlled collapse of 3 buildings...very big buildings I might add. Both WTC towers were 110 stories, WTC #7 was 47(4+7=11)stories tall. Silverstein and some other Real Estate Barons just bought the Sears Tower last month (110 stories)
They like (11) alot for some reason.

See Fire Fighters recap 911 very shortly after second collapse.
www.prisonplanet.tv...

This transcript is as close as I can get...more connections to detonators in the building.

1st Fireman: "What the f**k? What do we do? We made it outside. We made about a block."

2nd fireman: " We made it at least 2 blocks and we started running. Floor by floor started popping out."

1st fireman: "It was as if they had detonators,"

2nd fireman: "Yeah, detonators."

1st fireman: "As if they had plans to take down the building. It went boom boom boom..."

2nd fireman: "...all the way down. I was watching it and running. and you just saw this cloud of # chasing you down."

3rd fireman: "So what'd you do?"

2nd fireman: "You couldn't outrun it. You couldn't outrun it. I behind a battalion car. I hid under an car just waiting to die.

The 9-11 Commission should be hearing this instead of Condaleeza Rice

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
there was nothing controlled about the collapse of the buildings...

this has been covered, I don't know how many times...

search it.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
1) Prove to me they are actual NYC firefighters and not actors. They are probably firefighters, but one msut always question.
2) Prove to me they have knowledge of high explosives that would allow them to make a comment about whether there were bombs or not.
3) Prove to me that they know what a detonated, floor-by-floor building looks like.
4) Prove to me that the WTC appears to have been destroyed by detonators from the video footage, not the accounts of firefighters high on adrenaline and running for their lives.

EDIT: And yes, this has been covered about a zillion times. I'm not close to being convinced it was caused by anything else than two plane crashes.

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think it needs to be looked over again.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why is this in Military & Gov't Facilities??

Discussed ad nauseum.
Use the index thread.
9-11 Index Thread

-B.

new topics

top topics

join