It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP Dumping Nuclear Waste in Somalia Water !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died. Ahmedou Ould-Abdallah, the UN envoy to Somalia, tells me: "Somebody is dumping nuclear material here. There is also lead, and heavy metals such as cadmium and mercury - you name it." Much of it can be traced back to European hospitals and factories, who seem to be passing it on to the Italian mafia to "dispose" of cheaply. When I asked Ould-Abdallah what European governments were doing about it, he said with a sigh: "Nothing. There has been no clean-up, no compensation, and no prevention."

www.huffingtonpost.com...
This is yet another incident in a long history of abuse against the citizens of the world perpetrated by the wealthy. Please tell me that European governments are not comprised of wealthy citizens with agendas to further their own status. It simply couldn't be so, could it?
Europe is no different than the USA or Asia. However, in Asia they at least respect them before they exploit them.
We are friggin doomed to live with the greed we were born into on this planet.
Lucky for me that my particular group's average lifespan is up in another 25 years.
Damn, I am sick of this crap!!

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Somalianpirates]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
With the megatons of Depleted Uranium used in Yugoslavia, the Gulf War, Afghanistan and Iraq, and the severe consequences for the entire planet from this, as it has mixed globally with the atmosphere, which they did deliberately to depopulate as many as they could, I see what they're doing.

I'm so sorry. Why don't more wake up? They're doing this to you guys too! These cartel are the ugliest most evil things in this universe. They make the devil look like an misbehaving teenager. I don't know what to say in the face such evil.

idust is a group of independent scientists who have been releasing some of the most current and best information on this.

This whole planet is just toast thanks to these evil things in office, and the evil demons controlling them from behind the scenes.

new topics

join