It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Henry Killinger and his Magic Murder Bag.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

How many of us are Adventure Brother fans? Show of hands please.

Dr. Henry Killinger is a mysterious figure dressed in a black doctor's uniform and accompanied by a medical bag that he names his "Magic Murder Bag". Killinger's Modus Operandi is to show up out of the sky and use his uncanny organizational skills to help others. His is motivated by a satisfaction from helping others.

Killinger is an obvious likeness and reference to the famed Dr. Henry Kissinger, the Secretary of State and Defense during the Nixon and Ford administrations.

There has been some talk about Henry Kissinger calling for a New World Order. There are many threads and videos that cover this.. Showing him saying those very words.. New World Order.
Henry Kissinger has played the role of the puppet, and the puppet master.
I belive he is one of the key players in our generation to have great workings with the New World Order..
And people have picked up on these little hints here and there..
I will like to hear your thoughts about Henry Kissinger, and his magic murder bag reference.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i spit alittle tea when i read the title. i love venture brothers.

i dont know enough about the real henry to comment though

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Global villain or strategic genius? Neither, asserts new book on Henry Kissinger

Author: "What are your core moral principles - the principles you would not violate?"

Henry Kissinger: "I am not prepared to share that yet."

Kissinger Calls For New International System Out Of World Crises

Henry Kissinger mentioned this just recently when asked about the Financial Meltdown. He said that from each catastrophe [referring mainly to the financial crisis] there is a new opportunity, and this is what he wanted to focus on. Understanding whom Kissinger works for, we know what opportunities he is talking about.
This centralization of power within business and politics, primarily, something they call Globalization, and by using sophisticated mind control and surveillance techniques, they think they will eventually keep the masses obedient enough so they don’t ever have to fear that we will rebel against them again. To be able to maintain the control and fear/negativity they feed on, they need to keep us in a spiritual trap, in which we certainly are. Although, we must remember that ultimately we put ourselves in this trap by letting us be ruled by these people in the first place and by looking the other way when truth is knocking on the door.

Whats in that magic bag of murder? Murder by magic.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger

Later, in January 1983, former U.S. Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger succeeded in persuading his cronies on the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB) to issue a recommendation for a covert national-security operation against LaRouche et al., according to the provisions of Executive Order 12333. This recommendation was promptly put into effect by the FBI that same month. This operation, which grew into one of most far-reaching intelligence operations ever directed against a U.S. citizen, resulted in the fraudulent conviction of LaRouche and six of his associates on Dec. 16, 1988, approximately six years after the Kissinger-prompted PFIAB initiative of January 1983. One of the principal features of this continuing, 1983-1995, attempt to eliminate LaRouche by conviction and defamation, is the crucial role played by a concert of rogues under the direction of a New York private banker, John Train, of the Wall Street-linked firm of Smith and Train. During 1983 and 1984, Train maintained a salon which included representatives of the U.S. foreign intelligence community and national mass-media, including the Wall Street Journal, NBC-TV News, and Readers Digest, plus the FBI's private asset, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), and ADL lackey Dennis King. www.larouchepub.com...

"Thirteen years ago, the first edition of Dope, Inc. was released, Commissioned by anti-drug American Senator Lyndon LaRouche. It was the first book to reveal that the illegal drug cartel was becoming the world's biggest business. "DOPE, INC.", has waged war against every nation in the world to expose the operation; and to reveal the names of the "untouchable" figures who protect the cartel, whom Hollywood media have sold to the public as veritable deities. This book, which has since come out in several foreign-language versions, and a second edition, remains unique. Its effectiveness is attested to, above all, by the fact that the kingpins of the U.S. branch of the drug cartel, led by Henry Kissinger and the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith - launched a years-long effort to silence the authors, starting with LaRouche, who was railroaded to federal prison in late 1988 on trumped-up "conspiracy" charges, and is now fighting in the courts to overturn that travesty of justice. LaRouche was jailed within days of George Bush's inauguration as President in January 1989; and Bush kept him there, for reasons that include a fear by Bush and his backers of the information contained in this book. Dope Inc

“Power is the great aphrodisiac.” -- Henry Kissenger, New York Times, January 19, 1971.

Source Link

Theres alot I didn't know about this man. I have done alot of research, and know he has ties into the Elites, and the bloodlines.
There is much about this man, and many consider him to be a murdering war Criminal!
Yet there are so many who consider him as a "good" guy.

I guess thats why in the Adventure brothers, they protray him, as the likable evil charater!
such lines as.. "Your mind tricks do not verk on me Silly Billy!"

[edit on 7-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Reguardless of the title to my thread here, as staged to grab a laugh or two while I inform you of the dangers of Henry kissinger...

So he pulls out his magic murder bag once again!

Kissinger Calls For Attack On Iran If Revolution Fails

I saw this in another thread and wanted to link it in my thread here.. Just goes to show you an old puppet master tugging at the strings..

[edit on 28-6-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Henry Kissinger gave Barack Obama his first job, which would have been at least 30 years ago. No specifics were given. I wonder if anyone knows what job this may have been, or any other specifics.

I would just like to point out.. This is just a rumor. Alex Jones misread a story about Obama's advisors who are Trilateral Commission members. It is Geithner who worked for Kissinger.

And now to the list of names of the who is who...
Lets get into this shall we.. And name the infamous, "Theys" and "thems" of the Trilateral Commission conspiracy!

Henry A. Kissinger, Trilateral Commission

Other current Henry A. Kissinger relationships:2009 trial of Anthony D. Marshall & Francis X. Morrissey Jr. - witness
American Friends of Bilderberg - director
Aspen Institute - lifetime trustee
Atlantic Council of the United States - director
Bohemian Club - member
Center for Strategic and International Studies - trustee
Financial Services Volunteer Corps - director
Horatio Alger Association - member
Institute of International Education - trustee
International Rescue Committee - overseer
Kissinger Associates, Inc. - founder
Metropolitan Museum of Art - trustee emeritus
Nobel Foundation - Nobel peace prize winner
Paley Center for Media - trustee

Henry A. Kissinger past relationships:2007 Libby perjury trial - wrote letter of support
2008 Bilderberg conference - participant
Brooke Astor - friend
L. Paul Bremer III - special assistant
Ann Fleischer - spouse
Gerald R. Ford administration - national security adviser & secretary of state
Gerald R. Ford administration - secretary of state
Harvard University - professor
International House - chairman
Kissinger McLarty Associates - co-founder
Richard M. Nixon administration - secretary of state
Richard M. Nixon administration - national security adviser
Brent Scowcroft - assistant
Lloyd Shearer - friend
U.S. Department of State - secretary of state
U.S. Department of State - secretary
World Economic Forum 2008 - attendee

People related to Trilateral Commission:Erik Belfrage - member
C. Fred Bergsten - member
Georges Berthoin - member
Harold Brown - trustee
Zbigniew Brzezinski - member
Richard Conroy - member
Francois Bujon de l'Estang - member
Jorge Braga de Macedo - member
Vladimir Dlouhy - member
Bill Emmott - member
Martin S. Feldstein - director
Nemesio Fernandez-Cuesta - member
Thomas S. Foley - North American chairman
Michael B.G. Froman - member
David Gergen - member
Allan E. Gotlieb - North American deputy chairman
Carla A. Hills - executive committee member
James A. Johnson - member
Charles R. Kaye - member
Klaus Kleinfeld - member
Yotaro Kobayashi - Pacific Asia chairman
Jessica Tuchman Mathews - member
Indra K. Nooyi - executive committee member
Joseph S. Nye Jr. - member
Shijuro Ogata - Pacific Asian deputy chairman
Andrzej Olechowski - European deputy chairman
David J. O'Reilly - member
Joseph E. Robert Jr. - member
David M. Rubenstein - member
H. Onno Ruding - member
Brent Scowcroft - member
Han Sung-Joo - Pacific Asian deputy chairman
Peter Sutherland - European chairman
Fareed Zakaria - board member

[edit on 1-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am working to compile all of the threads I find about Kissinger here on my thread.. Now and then I see a new thread pop up about our good Ole "friend" Henry Kissinger!
Why has kissinger not been Shoot???

I will keep on trying to add other Henry kissinger related threads into this thread as well as any other information I can dig up about the man.

He is a hallmark, and key in understanding the plans of the New World Order!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'd love to see more on Kissinger. "Compromise my friend, it's all about compromise..."

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Henry is one of those who seems to think the military is there to do the bidding
of US companies - Many of the latin countries America "black assisted" was at the behest
of Killinger and his ideology. Nicaragua to Chile - HK helped master the modern use of the coup and puppet government... Sort of like the Uncle of NEOCON and probably one of the most disgusting figures in US politics EVER!!!

IMO

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Kissinger talks more about Obama and the New World Order. Kissinger literally drooling at the prospect of a New World Order.

"All the world's a stage, und all thge men and women merely players. They have their exits und their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages." Dr. Henrey Killinger

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

He was a big time player in 1900's. He is revered by many in this day and age. He is one of those shadowy figures at this point in the game. He is one of the Eldars now.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Killinger is an obvious likeness and reference to the famed Dr. Henry Kissinger, the Secretary of State and National Security Advisor during the Nixon and Ford administrations. Mary Poppins, including his carpet bag and umbrella as well as his sudden appearance and ability to bring everybody together. Dr. Henry Killinger is also looked at as the devil from the episode The Doctor is Sin. He interprets acts of the Bible and acts as the devil in these metaphors. As Dr. Orpheus says, "his is the way of the serpent and the apple." Killinger, when giving Dr. Venture his new supervillain costume, also claims to have given Richard Nixon his first power tie. His strange and awesome powers appear to be beyond any others in the show.

Source Link

Venture brothers is back on, 1AM week nights. So I just saw this episode the other week, and made me think of this thread. And just how creepy the whole thing can be.
Henry has been keeping a low profile as of late, and anything new to come out. is just more of the same old song and dance he has always been about.
Is is more of a "shadow" ruler now.
He steps out of the light, and into the shadows, where he rules from dark corners, and in secret meetings. Breeding a new one, to take his place.
When one dies. Two takes his place.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think some of his more salient quotes tell you exactly who this guy is:
Arjunanda
Top Ten Kissinger Quotes: TOP TEN KISSINGER QUOTES
1. Soviet Jews: “The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy. And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.2. Bombing Cambodia: “[Nixon] wants a massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. He doesn't want to hear anything about it. It's an order, to be done. Anything that flies on anything that moves.” ( link) (Emphasis added)

3. Bombing Vietnam: "It's wave after wave of planes. You see, they can't see the B-52 and they dropped a million pounds of bombs ... I bet you we will have had more planes over there in one day than Johnson had in a month ... each plane can carry about 10 times the load of World War II plane could carry." ( link)

4. Khmer Rouge: “How many people did (Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary) kill? Tens of thousands? You should tell the Cambodians (i.e., Khmer Rouge) that we will be friends with them. They are murderous thugs, but we won’t let that stand in the way. We are prepared to improve relations with them. Tell them the latter part, but don’t tell them what I said before.” (from November 26, 1975 Meeting With Thai Foreign Minister.)

5. Dan Ellsberg: “Because that son-of-a-bitch—First of all, I would expect—I know him well—I am sure he has some more information---I would bet that he has more information that he’s saving for the trial. Examples of American war crimes that triggered him into it…It’s the way he’d operate….Because he is a despicable bastard.” (Oval Office tape, July 27, 1971)

6. Robert McNamara: “Boohoo, boohoo … He’s still beating his breast, right? Still feeling guilty. ” ( Pretending to cry, rubbing his eyes.)

7. Assassination: “It is an act of insanity and national humiliation to have a law prohibiting the President from ordering assassination.” ( Statement at a National Security Council meeting , 1975)

8. Chile: “I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves.” ( link)

9. Illegality-Unconstitutionality : “The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” (from March 10, 1975 Meeting With Turkish Foreign Minister Melih Esenbel in Ankara, Turkey)

10. Himself: “Americans like the cowboy … who rides all alone into the town, the village, with his horse and nothing else … This amazing, romantic character suits me precisely because to be alone has always been part of my style or, if you like, my technique.” (November 1972 Interview with Oriana Fallaci)”a reply to: zysin5

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I believe Kissinger is responsible for millions of deaths, since he has been advising US presidents for decades.
He is evil.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda
Thanks for that list of quotes! Very telling indeed!

10. Himself: “Americans like the cowboy … who rides all alone into the town, the village, with his horse and nothing else … This amazing, romantic character suits me precisely because to be alone has always been part of my style or, if you like, my technique.

Oh boy.. That fits little Bush(shrub) dead on.

originally posted by: CB328
I believe Kissinger is responsible for millions of deaths, since he has been advising US presidents for decades.
He is evil.

I would agree with your thoughts. He is evil.
Yet to some he is a cherished hero, who is loved and honored by so many in this world.
What does this tell us?
Tells me, we live in a world full of CRAZY people.

Crazy,crazy people, who bow down to the state, and men like this. Sometimes I feel this world deserves what they get. But other days I realize.. So many are just blinded by fame, or blinded by Right Vs Left ideas. At the end of the day.. The world is what it is. And it is Thanks to the people who bow and honor men like this. We made them, we allowed them. It is on US. Crazy people!

But I can see him for what he is. Vile, shadowy man.

Henry and his Magic murder bag!
Thanks for the replies guys!
edit on 13-8-2014 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So last night Henry shows up on the Colbert Report to promote his new book.
What is the book called you might ask. lol WORLD ORDER is the title. He leaves out New, as the New World Order is at our door step. This is a book for the "everyday" person to read and understand the ways things are today.

Given the multiplying foreign policy emergencies in the headlines, from the advance of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) to the face-off between Russia and Ukraine, the subject of Henry Kissinger’s new book, “World Order,” could not be more timely. However the reader may regard the author’s own historical baggage, the book puts the problems of today’s world and America’s role in that increasingly interconnected and increasingly riven world into useful — and often illuminating — context.

illuminating — context

Henry Kissinger on the Assembly of a New World Order

Anyone planing on getting and reading the book? If you do, please post back here in this thread.
I am not sure if I am willing to spend the time to read the book myself. As I am sure its more propaganda pushing BS that is leveling to the peasants on what needs to be done.

While he spoke, he claims there can only be peace through a one world government. NWO has not been a secret for decades now. Yet when spoke about, you are looked at as if you have something wrong with you.
When THEY speak of it. It is common sense policy it seems.

We stand at the threshold. And behold, I saw a pale horse! By the time I saw it. It was to late.

Perhaps we will be better off with these new masters and rulers. As no one can come together on most anything. Everyone wants to bitch and moan. Yet when it comes time to stand up and FIGHT! People just pusses out. Go back to their dead end jobs, Being extorted each day they work, they are just fine with being debt slaves.

This is what we get you bunch of new age modern pussies!! With your smart phones, and devices to keep you so damn busy.

(Not you ATS members. But speaking out to the world, and those who support this base system like it is the word of GOD. Their God, and they will protect to see it put in place.)

Bow to your new master overlords. The UN.

There was an old saying, that someday. Men with Blue Turbans, or Helmets would come someday, and they would be the ones to raise a world army.
I ask you. What color is the UN Helms?

edit on 25314443295 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Dude is 91 years old!! He is one of the elders in this day and age.
I do not know many 91 year old men who are still active in this. And I thought he went back into the shadows.

To some he is a lovable Grandfather figure.
To others he is an evil mastermind, who has had his hands in the cookie jar for almost century!
That is a Century folks! long time!

In his new book, the 91-year-old statesman strikes a note of humility

When Henry Kissinger talks about world order, to some it might seem as if he is living in a previous century. The 17th, perhaps. Beginning with his Harvard doctoral dissertation 60 years ago, he has extolled the concept of international order that was established in 1648 by the Peace of Westphalia, which ended the Thirty Years’ War. Instead of being shaped by wars of religion and the death spasms of the Holy Roman Empire, Europe’s international system was thenceforth based on independent nation-states, each sovereign over religion and other issues in its own territory. States would not interfere in the internal affairs of other states, and order would, ideally, be maintained by clever statesmen who focused on national interests and curated a balance of power.

I am just offering up some MSM media accounts. As there are plenty of conspiracy theory type stuff out here. But why bother with the fringe conspiracy theories. When the MSM spells it out for you if you can read between the lines.

Hence the title of the Thread here. Sure it was made to nab your attention, but at the same time, this thread speaks much truth to the man. At 91 he is still very passionate about this New World Order.
Which when he was a young man, he learned of this World Order, and gained Ranks in its membership.
He climbed and climbed. Yet he is no top man. He is a puppet. And a puppet master.

One of the few puppet Masters who show their face.
And it is the VERY reason why he has that lovable Grandfather "vibe" about him.

Trust dear ole Grand dad.. yeah that is the Ticket.
Something about the man, and the way he speaks is hard for me to dislike him. As with his intelligence and wisdom it is very hard for a person like me to just "hate" him. I hate what he stands for.
But as a person. He is a WONDERFUL actor! And he plays into that Old Grandfather vibe very well indeed.

When the whole time, he is anything but that. Yet at the same time, that is all he is.
An old man, on his way out. He made his mark. And now it is up to his youths to carry his work into the near future.
Where the New World is ushered in.

Maybe I was to hard on people.. I just get in a weary mood at times here. I get upset, and sometimes I lose my empathy and say, most people are going to deserve what they get. While part of me really does mean that.
There is a larger part of me, that thinks there are enough people willing to stand up to this. Yet in all truth, it is to late. The only NON violent way to win this now. Is to be passive aggressive.

No fighting, no guns, no aggression on our part. What we do. We stand together, but it takes EVERYONE, not just a few people to do this. Everyone that feels raped by this system must stand together. We just do not comply with them. We either do not pay taxes as a whole. WE either do not go to our jobs, we just stop playing their game.
Yet if only a few people do this. Then that small group will be arrested for not paying taxes. That small group will lose their jobs, have all their bills pile up on them, and bam. You lose.
The ONLY way. It to stand together. I hardly think we are ready for that. I really doubt we could even get 25% to get that far.
That is the non violent way. The way I want, and the way I promote.
The 2nd way, is not so pretty. And goes right back to where we started. Blood shed, fighting. cutting heads off the snake. It always seems to come back to that. And that is the Old World Order.
The Old World Order was built upon bodies of the dead who died for what they fought for.
And now their deaths, lead us into a New World Order.
And Order where the rule of Law, not the jungle conducts the actions of Nations.. IE UN.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Hey there BlackMarketeer! Any thoughts on his new book?
He seems to be making some rounds this month, on many talk shows.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
At 91 making big rounds like this must very taxing on him. I noticed his hand had a blackish hue tone to it. I think it has something to do with being 91 and blood vessels being messed up. He seems really healthy for a 91 year old man.
But I wonder if this is his last tour of sorts. Henry comes from such a different age that non us here on ATS have. Not sure if we have any members older than 91, I could be proven wrong.

Henry is from May 27, 1923 generation. This generation is still a proven tough generation. Unlike today's Whelps who are born with no Grit. The only whelp generations that will have any grit are those who will be born into poverty. Being poor and growing up on the streets will give any person a new age form of grit. Not the same grit mankind held pre 1800's.

So Henry is out and about. He brings his Magic Murder back along with him. Feel free to add more fun facts here.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Good information here. Thanks Zysin5. When I first saw this thread I chuckled a little bit. A very good way to start with such a serious topic! Fan of the Venture brothers too.
I noticed Henry was doing some new rounds on the net works pushing his new book. The New Order.

This man has deep ties to all these things. Someone has been doing their homework. Winks at Zysin5.

I am new here, but not new to the subject manner.
I finally joined, and looking forward to reading more from you.

new topics

top topics

join